APPLAUSE FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PUT ME ON IGNORE AND ARE SNEAKING A PEEK AT MY PROFILE RIGHT NOW. CAUGHT YOU!
SAVE WICCA FROM THE WICCANS!!!!
THIS ENTRY MOVED TO JOURNAL
THE PURPOSE OF RITUAL
THIS ENTRY MOVED TO JOURNAL
GAIA ONLINE FORUMS UNOFFICIAL RULES
1. Be prepared to prove everything. Everything includes, but it not restricted to what you said, what you didn't say, what other's said, misquotes and misinterpretations of what you said (intention and unintentional), your intelligence, your mental stability, your planet of origin and the fact of your existence. Failing to provide said proof will automatically make anyone that asks you for it correct in their claims. While asking for proof is nor required it is suggested that do so frequently and quickly, as the the first party to do so will be ruled to be correct.
2. When providing your proof you must use a credible source. A credible source is defined as one that the other party agrees with.
3. While Gaia does have both a supernatural and religion forum it is strictly forbidden to claim to believe in anything on either of these two forums. This is a zero tolerance policy. No exceptions will be made, and no excuses will be excepted.
4. In the event of an argument the involved party with the greatest amount of seniority on Gaia Online will automatically be in the right. If the differential between parties join dates is great enough the more senior will be granted carte blanche to flame and troll the other party with impunity. The privilege will be extended to any other individuals that join into the argument as long as they are taking the senior (correct) party's side.
5. Content will have no part in determining the value of a post. All posts will be
judged based purely on the use of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Typos and other errors are a clear indication that one is not perfect and therefore must be an idiot. The only proper response to a post containing any such error(s) is to disregard the content of said post, and point out the error(s).
Derailing the thread into a discussion about the importance of proper spelling, grammar and punctuation is not required, but is highly encouraged.
I must control my anger or I won't control my power
I must control my rage or loose abilty to plan
I must control my fury or let slip all that I've sought
(this is just here as a reminder to myself)
MY PAGE IS BEGINNING TO GET A BIT CLUTTERED ALREADY, SO I WILL NOW BEGIN MAKING USE OF MY JOURNAL FOR FURTHER PUBLIC STATEMENTS. I WILL TRY TO KEEP IT AS ORGANIZED AND EASY TO NAVIGATE AS I CAN. ANY AND ALL POLITE COMMENTS WILL BE WELCOME. ALL NASTY FLAMEY COMMENTS WILL BE IGNORED AND REPORTED. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO EITHER OF THESE RULES.
[/align:d5197359b0][/size:d5197359b0][/color:d5197359b0]WICCAN AND PROUD[/size:d5197359b0][/color:d5197359b0]
[/align:d5197359b0]REMEMBER, ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FORUM FIRES![/size:d5197359b0]
[/align:d5197359b0]That which fails to kill me has made a tactical error.[/color:d5197359b0][/align:d5197359b0]