Tskuyo [ aka; Tsu-chan, Tsku, Tsu, etc. ]Age:
IrelandCurrently Living in:
- My little kitty! (( SO cute! ))
- Any animal (( Except for squishy and disgusting things! And killers. ))
- Anime and Manga
- Guys (( Particularly nice ones. I HATE stuck up losers. Doesn't everybody? ))
- Funny movies
That's it for about my likings. I like so few things... haa...Dislikes:
- Chick flicks
- Scary movies (( I wouldn't be able to sleep for days. I once tried to watch the Jason and Freddy fight... did NOT end well. Couldn't sleep for two days straight. I know, I'm a wuss... >.< ))
- You know when you walk into someones house and their dog starts to bark and jumps on you? And then the owner is like, "Oh, don't worry. He's friendly!" Well guess what? I'm NOT. Get your stupid mutt off of me!
- I hate people who say 'supposebly.' The word is SUPPOSEDLY! So, if your a person who goes around saying 'supposebly' but the correct word is supposedly, then I probably hate you.
- Girls who wear skirts over their jeans. You know what I feel when I see that? Thats right. HATRED. You listening, girls? Wear a skirt or jeans. But, if wear them at the same time... whatever! Go for it! As long as you don't mind me HATING you!
- I hate it when people complain about the sound I make when I chew ice.
- I hate when I'm out with some dude on a date or whatever, and looks me in the eyes, and asks, "Hey, can I kiss you?" Don't do that! A real guy doesn't say "Can I kiss you?" If the time feels right just kiss me! Or... don't. If your not sure go turn on some music or make me a sandwich, but don't ask me if you can kiss me, because I HATE THAT.
- I hate the word 'tissue'.
- I hate the word 'moist'. *shivers* God... I really hate that word.
- And if you say 'moist tissue', I literally could not hate you more.
- I hate the kind of movies where a bunch of cute kids come together to overcome evil and save the world. ATTENTION HOLLYWOOD MOVIE-MAKING PEOPLE:
I've seen 4,000 versions of that movie! STOP IT.