TheZombieDinosaur

TheZombieDinosaur's avatar

Birthday: 06/26

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Equipped List

Wish List

 

About

Hello, I'm happy to state that I lovez anime. Ish is awesome in most ways. I snowboard and ski. My favish brand of snowboard is BURTON. I used to play soccer but I don't anymore. I love to draw, especially anime. I draw anime all the time. Sometimes too much. sweatdrop I also enjoy playing video games. I am addicted to Dead Space 2, Dragon Age, Halo Reach and Mass Effect. I tend to play a lot of RPG's and MMORPG's. I'm also a ninja, hiya! ninja Let's not forget that I'm half fox. I turn into one at night. I'm sorry ish this is not up to date, I will try to keep it up to date as much as possible. I hope you enjoyed learning more about me and that you will comment. If you want to find me I am on Facebook, just ask if you wanna add. * I HAZ THANKS YOU! * 3nodding

95% of all teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were on a 20 story building about to jump.The other 5% would bring a chair and popcorn and yell "Hurry it up and jump."Copy and Paste if your one of the 5%

Interesting Things, I guess.

Favorite Movies/Anime

Favorite TV Shows

Favorite Reads

Favorite Music/Bands

Hobbies/Interests

 

Comments

View All Comments

soccergirl10046 Report | 07/29/2009 7:38 pm
soccergirl10046
hey ur profile is awesome!
cedbone Report | 07/17/2009 3:52 pm
cedbone
u my kinda gurl
Trinity Evergreen Report | 06/25/2009 8:08 am
Trinity Evergreen
HAPPEH BITHDAY!!! hApPeH bIRtHdAy To YoU hApPeH BiRtHdAy To YoU HaPpEh bIrThDaY fReAkIn PaRtY hApPeH BiRtHdAy To YoU!!!!! HAVE FUN!!
Blazing Meteor Report | 04/12/2009 5:04 pm
Blazing Meteor
nothing really, you?
admiralbuttercrust75 Report | 03/28/2009 5:40 pm
admiralbuttercrust75
XD not rlly kinda boring lol
admiralbuttercrust75 Report | 03/28/2009 5:37 pm
admiralbuttercrust75
reading a book listining to music
Fishinppl Report | 03/28/2009 2:26 pm
Fishinppl
> smile
FairyGoddess2012 Report | 03/28/2009 12:47 pm
FairyGoddess2012
bought it
So Textual Report | 03/21/2009 6:25 pm
So Textual
it is not true that u need 2 items to become something u just have to find the right item. i became a fox with the inari's beads. but it costs like over 300k
 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
TheZombieDinosaur
`Skunk
Flow
soccergirl10046
cedbone
TheZombieDinosaur
cedbone
soccergirl10046

Whitch one do u think is better? Txt me back or write me a comment telling wtch u like best!

I Hate People

Got to love anime.