AboutWell... This is gonna take a bit....erg.....
Name-That's not a very important question.
Age-Ask me and maybe I'll tell you. smile
Mottos- "I take your reality and replace it with my own!", "Don't tell you're problems to ANYONE- 80% don't care, the other 20% are glad you have them!","If everyone thinks I'm crazy, then they are wrong. Everyone else is simply crazy, I'm just the only normal one."
Hometown- Block Island, RI
Religion- Religion?!?! I'm an atheist! Bwa haha! Yes, i rule you all, poor peasants. (Except for you, Izzy, cus' I know you're reading this)
Music- Nirvana, Bob Marley, Red Hot Chili Peppers, America, Green day, Escape The Fate, BlessTheFall, Michael Jackson (RIP), Lily Allen, The Maine, The Ting Tings, Vampire Weekend, Foo Fighters, Of Montreal, Kimya Dawson, Chairlift, Apocalyptica, Kerli, Paramore, Feist, Weezer, (thats all i'll list for now)
Hobbies- Swimming, Surfing, Knitting, Chasing Izzy, attempting Skateboarding, Shopping, Drawing, Playing my Piano and Guitar, Sailing, Hanging at beach w/ my friends..........
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me! I'm a social girl!