Real Green Day Fans...
♫ REAL GREEN DAY FANS ♫
1. Know more songs than just "American Idiot", "Holiday, & their songs that only play on the radio & were made within the last few years.
2. Know the names of each and every one of the band members.
3. Know that Billie is spelled with an 'ie', not a 'y'.
4. Shout "YES" when they hear a Green Day song playing.
5. Know Tre's real name.
6. Know what The Bullwinkle & Cheech is.
7. Punch cousins/brothers/parents/ friends for dissing Green Day.
8. Like the band not only because they think that Billie/Mike/Tre are hot.
9. Know what Billie loves to do while singing "Hitchin' A Ride".
10. Post this on their profile.
11. Can sing Green Day songs in their sleep.
12. Like to watch Bullet In A Bible over and over again.
13. Get pissed off when Green Day doesn't win an award.
14. Will wait for the new Green Day album no matter how long it'll take for it to come out.
15. Hate "fans" that think that American Idiot is Green Day's first album.
16. Overreact when they see stuff related with Green Day.
17. Know Green Day's old name.
18. Would die if they saw Green Day in concert.
19. Hate it when people spell "Green Day" as one word.
20. Know what "Green Day" means.
21. Don't make a big deal about Billie/Mike/Tre's sexuality.
22. Can recite the track listing for every one of Green Day's album.
23. Know that Reprise is NOT the first label that they signed to.
24. Know the name of the drummer before Tre.
25. Know that Dookie IS NOT their first album.
26. Know that the hidden track in Dookie is called "All By Myself", and not just some random song about masturbation. (That's what Scott thought)
27. Love them even when they don't wear guyliner.
28. Want Billie/Mike/Tre to be happy (as in, not wanting their families to separate, although some already have).
29. Have listened to Green Day songs 24/7 AT LEAST ONCE!
30. LOVE GREEN DAY!
The Jellicle Queen's Book of Days
~The Jellicle Queen's Musings~
Jellicle cats come out at night. Jellicle cats come one, come all! The Jellicle Moon is shining bright. Jellicle cats come to the Jellicle Ball!