AboutSo this is my lovely profile full of mystery and magic....
I have also put a curse where, if you do not post a comment, you will have a string of extremly bad hair days.
SO POST OR FEAR THE WRATH OF HAIR!!!!!!!!
You have it, You want to share it. If you share it, You don't have it.
I'm really into writing fantasy stories. It's not like it's an addiction, but I just do it for fun. There's some of my stuff in the Arenas, but most of the good stuff I keep to myself. I just have to explain that the way I write is, if I'm standing in a forest and I see the leaves, I write a story about the ocean and how it's beautiful at sunset. Basically, don't ask how my mind works, cause I haven't figured out how it works myself.
I think every teenage girl should read the book Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. It is a very good and knowing book and describes just how hard life is, but that theres always another side to eveything.
Witch, do this for me,
Find me a moon
made of longing.
Then cut it sliver thin,
and having cut it,
hang it high
above my beloved's house,
so that she may look up
and see it,
and seeing it, sigh for me
as I sigh for her,
moon or no moon.
Things in Life That you Really Need to Remember
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3.The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.