SweetDeadly

SweetDeadly's avatar

Birthday: 06/02

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Equipped List

Wish List

 

My Aquarium

Your aquarium is undergoing maintenance!

About

I'm weird. I'm crazy. I'm not a real goth. and I like writing. and I like anime.

Comments

View All Comments

master reaper223 Report | 07/16/2009 4:57 pm
master reaper223
like ur profilelooks nice
LindzLucy Report | 06/03/2009 9:22 pm
LindzLucy
no problem. smile lol
HoldStrong Report | 06/03/2009 9:00 pm
HoldStrong
lol
LindzLucy Report | 06/03/2009 8:54 pm
LindzLucy
lol, okay sounds good. smile
LindzLucy Report | 06/03/2009 7:39 pm
LindzLucy
I'm not sure....... I don't even have my own dream avatar lol
HoldStrong Report | 06/03/2009 7:14 pm
HoldStrong
Yea, that never crossed my mind! Of course I'll thank her. lol
LindzLucy Report | 06/02/2009 9:45 pm
LindzLucy
nothing really, what about you?
HoldStrong Report | 06/02/2009 9:25 pm
HoldStrong
yeah, I'm trying to get my dream avatar. Murri-Love is really helping me out.
LindzLucy Report | 06/02/2009 4:55 pm
LindzLucy
youre welcome smile
HoldStrong Report | 06/02/2009 4:46 pm
HoldStrong
oh so, I'm not the only one that did. lol

Signature

95% of all teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were on a 20 story building about to jump.The other 5% would bring a chair and popcorn.Copy and Paste if your one of the 5%

 

Recent Visitors

Forums

Posts per Day: 0.01

Total Posts: 41

Latest Posts

My Playlist

You currently have zero playlists!

 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
Murri-Love
LindzLucy
forevermore crazy
Dead Silent Shadows
Pookiemooshoo-Chan
Ephemeral Endless Dream
Chi or Kari 001800
HermanIII
strong fox demon
Chai-Kes

I'm sweet, but deadly!