I'm a girl, I live in England and wish to travel to the places that my heritage comes from.
My best friend now hates me because I did what I thought was right, I'm down to 9 friends from about 39 and I hate everything about what I did. If I could change what happened I would but now I can't because no one will give me the chance to try again. It's been fixed over the workings of Gaia!
You know what, I don't care any more. No one cares about me so why should I care about them? I'm sure no one would notice if I were to leave and never come back. Now that I think about it, I have always been alone and will always be alone even when I was surrounded by people. Most would call what I feel depression, but I call it being me. No one knows how I feel because I always wear a mask even when I'm alone.
Ciao for now.
Book: Blood and Chocolate
Movie: Blood and Chocolate/ Peter Pan
Band/ Singer: Evanescence, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Emilie Autumn
Song: Can't Decide Between a lot!
Colour: Black (Though I'm Not Goth!), Silver
Place to Escape From Reality: My Mind
Show: Vampire Knight, InuYasha, Bones
Rules For Life:
1) Take into account that great love and great achievement involves great risk.
2) When you lose; Don't lose the lesson.
3) Follow the three R's
-> Respect for yourself;
-> Respect for others; and
-> Responsibility for your actions
4) Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5) Learn the rules so you can know how to break them properly.
6) Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7) When you realize you've made a mistake; Take immediate steps to correct it. cool
Spend time alone everyday.
9) Open arms to change; But don't let go of your values.
10) Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11) Live a good honorable life; Then when you get older and think back you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12) A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13) In disagreeing with love ones; Deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14) Share your knowledge; It's a way to achieve immortality.
15) Be gentle to the Earth.
16) Once a year go somewhere you've never been before.
17) Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19) Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.