ooh i luv this song

You currently have zero playlists!

Store

Welcome!

 

View Store

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Interest Tags

Favorite Movies/Anime

Favorite TV Shows

Favorite Reads

Favorite Music/Bands

Hobbies/Interests

 

stevo8

stevo8's avatar

Last Login: 11/09/2015 8:33 pm

Registered: 07/11/2007

Gender: Male

Birthday: 01/29/1980

music...mmmmm....my drug

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

My Aquarium

Your aquarium is undergoing maintenance!

About

User Image
Total Value: 1,783,580 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Onyx Bolster Sword
The Nightmare
The Nightmare
The Case of Pietro 3rd Gen.
Hypnotic Red Raving Goggles
Grim Reaper
Bullseye Shirt
Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans
Red And Black Striped Stockings
Underground Sound





I SHALL PWNED U ALL WITH SPIDER SQUIRREL dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama User Image
HES WATCHING YOU burning_eyes

Comments

View All Comments

Dark Siefer Report | 01/07/2010 12:08 pm
Dark Siefer
Thanks for buying biggrin
Suki Kirah Report | 01/04/2010 2:54 pm
Suki Kirah
hey can i trade you some of my avi art for your bear pjs ?

here is a link to my shop

User Image
momo18496 Report | 11/18/2009 7:06 pm
momo18496
HOLY CAP ITS ***** BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SMALL CHILDERN RUN 4 UR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

http://assets.knowyourmeme.com/i/693/original/*****
momo18496 Report | 10/28/2009 6:22 pm
momo18496
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi...hihihihi...hihi..hi......
GoSwallOwSuMStappLeSx Report | 09/20/2009 7:14 am
GoSwallOwSuMStappLeSx
THANK YOU FOR BUYING MY GIMPI!!!! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!!!!!!!!!
CoffeeLover_93 Report | 09/19/2009 7:59 pm
CoffeeLover_93
OOOOOMMMMMFFFFFGGGGG I LOVE YOUR PLAYLIST SONG!BLINK182 it totally bomb!!!!!1
heart-and-star Report | 08/22/2009 10:31 pm
heart-and-star
heeey...whats up ^^
Thor Mad Report | 07/11/2007 7:44 pm
Thor Mad
huza first comment w000000t

Signature

95% of you would have a heart attack if the jonas brothers were about to jump off a 100 story building. Coppy and paste this to your signature if your the the other 5% that bruoght popcorn and friends yelling "Jump bitches jump!"

 

Recent Visitors

 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
Thor Mad
momo18496
Britney Spears1183546
Kentheevilvampiresquirell
Perfect Combo
JacquelineKelsey
iPeace Tea
castlejak
DuCtTaPeD-XP
Bokyaku no hikari
II SMEXCIIPRINCESS II
Kentheevilvampiresquirell
missjgoose
warshmac3000

95% of you would have a heart attack if justin beiber was about to jump off a 100 story building. Coppy and paste this to your signature if your the the other 5% that bruoght popcorn and friends yelling "Jump b***h jump!"

holy s**t its spider squirrel

i know hm..uh..her in rl

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!

NO....THIS IS PATRICK

SOME PPLS I NO IN RL

BLINK 182

BLINK 182