All About SpiritReaper13Top Ten Most Important Things To Know
1. No. My screenname is not me being stupid about Bleach. I know its a soul reaper. My screenname was just what I wnated to be.
2. My favorite color is pink. I'm not ultra girly, I just love the color, especially mixed with black.
3. I love to write. I write all of the time and it never gets dull.
4. I am an RP addict, so if you want to start an Rp, let me know.
5. I hate cheese. It's the worst food int he world.
6. I love animals. That's simple.
7. I am a film buff. I love movies so much that it's sad.
8. I am actaully legally blind. I have to use screen accomodations to even use the internet. It's actually quite interesting.
9. I have read all 6 of Jane Austen's major novels.
10. I'm simply an awesome person. lol.My Favorite Animes
(Not in Order, because I can't order them.)
2. Peach Girl
4. Rumbling Hearts
5. School Days
6. Black Blood Brothers
7. Fruits Basket
9. This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
10. Midori DaysAnimes I Haven't But Want To See
3. Ouran High School Host Club
4. Full Metal AlchemistFavorite Manga
Tail of the MoonFavorite Anime Characters
(Also Not in Order)
1. Miroku (InuYasha)
2. Kairi Okayasu (Peach Girl)
3. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
4. Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
5. Sana Kurata (Kodocha)Favorite Anime Couples
(Not in Order)
1. Sango and Miroku (Inuyasha)
2. Momo and Kairi (Peach Girl)
3. Sana and Akito (Kodocha)
4. Van and Hitomi (Escaflowne)
5. Midori and Seiji (Midori Days)Favorite Non-Anime Couples
(Incase You Couldn't Guess, Still Not in Order)
1. Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
2. Monica and Chandler (Friends)
3. Cory and Topanga (Boy Meets World)
4. Ryan and Tayler (The O.C.)
5. Blaire and Chuck (Gossip Girl)
6. Niles and Daphne (Frasier)
7. Maxwell and Fran (The Nanny)
8. Haley and Nathan (One Tree Hill)
9. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter)
10. Winifred (Fred) and Wesley (Angel)One More Thing
If you like AMVs, look me up on YouTube. I'm MirokusTamashii there. The video on this page was made by me.
The journal of SpiritReaper13. The world through the eyes of a legally blind teenage girl.
[b:f00b469a51]I Know It's Strange, but Yes, It's True...
I LOVE MIROKU!!![/b:f00b469a51]