~~~~~~~~~16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART~~~~~~~~~
1.Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares".... and see what happens.
5. Go up to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
~~~~~~~~4 ways to be KICKED out of Wal-Mart~~~~~~~~
#1:If you can,write"I see dead people...." on the typewriters.
#2:Unwrap all the chocolate bars saying,"I've got to find that golden ticket.."
#3 razz ut a dora explorer doll in the middle of the store and if someone tries to pick it up,jump out and say,"SWIPER NO SWIPING!"
#4:Throw Skittles at people and shout,"Taste the Rainbow!!!!"
you know you live in the year 2009 when....
1)you accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2)you haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3)the reason for not staying in touch with your friends, is that they don't have a screen name or a my space.
4) you'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of pushing the the button on the TV.
6)your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
7)you read this list,& keep nodding and smiling.
cool as you read this list, you think about sending this to all your friends.
9)you were too busy to notice number 5.
10)you actually looked back up to check if there was a number 5.
got off emo angel's it true
-When she stares at your mouth
-When she pushes you or hits you like a dumb-a**, cuz she thinks shes
stronger than you.
Grab her and dont let go
-When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tough
Kiss her and tell her you love her
-When she's quiet
Ask her whats wrong
-When she ignores you
Give her your attention
-When she pulls away
Pull her back
-When you see her at her worst
Tell her she's beautiful
-When you see her start crying
Just hold her and don't say a word
-When you see her walking
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
-When she's scared
-When she steals your favorite hoodie
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
-When she teases you
Tease her back and make her laugh
-When she doesn't answer for a long time
Reassure her that everything is okay
-When she looks at you with doubt
Back yourself up
-When she says that she loves you
She really does, more than you can understand
-When she grabs at your hands
Hold her's and play with her fingers
-When she bumps into you;
Bump into her back and make her laugh
-When she tells you a secret
Keep it safe and untold
-When she looks at you in your eyes
Dont look away until she does
-When she says it's over
She still wants you to be hers
-When she reposts this bulletin
She wants you to read it
-Stay on the phone with her, even if she's not saying anything
-When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
-When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her
Because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
-Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
-Treat her like she's all that matters to you
-Stay up all night with her when she's sick
-Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show, even if you think it's stupid
-Give her the world.
-Let her wear your clothes
-When she's bored and sad, hang out with her
-Let her know she's important.
-Don't talk about other girls around her
-Kiss her in the pouring rain
-When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is:
"Whose a** am i kicking baby?"