I was too lazy to write anything, so I did a questionnaire instead:
001. Real Name: We will stick with Roland for now, though it isn't true.
002. Nickname: I have several
003. Zodiac Sign: I am an Aquarius
004. Male Or Female: I am male (or am I?)
005. Elementary School: California Elementary
006. Middle School: Somewhere
007. High School: Overthere
008. Hair Color: Dark Brown
009. Tall Or Short: I am average size for my age!!!!
010. Loud Or Quiet: It all depends on mood.
011. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
012. Phone Or Camera: Phone.
013. Health Freak: Yes, but to a certain degree in which it isn't too serious.
014. Drink Or Smoke: I don't plan on smoking, but I have drank before. You actually have to drink every day. I'm talking about water.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: No
016. Political orientation: I am on my own team. (especially with the sh*t in today's gov.)
017. Piercings: None
018. Tattoos: None
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. An Airplane: Quite a few times.
020. A Car Accident: Thankfully no.
021. A Fist Fight: Yup. Several.
022. First piercing: None.
023. First Best Friend: Lincoln
024. First Instrument played: Piano
025. First award: Citizenship, Math, and Language Arts. I was at the top of my class in Kindergarten and First Grade, but decided not to show much of it in the later grades due to the hatred I received from it.
026. First Crush: A girl, from television. From Power Rangers.
027. First Language: Gibberish. I now know forty-nine different dialects.
028. First Big Vacation: Knotts Berry Farm. I was 4 or 5 at the time, and had a fear of roller coasters.
029. Last Person you talked to: A group of people actually, a list of names would be longer than this entire post.
030. Last Person You Texted: My girlfriend.
031. Last Person You Watched: Several. I am a writer so I have to keep tabs upon all the people inside my head.
032. Last Food You Ate: Cereal. Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
033. Last Movie You Watched: Nightmare Before Christmas... HELL YEAH!!!
034. Last Song You listened To: Piano version of Redbone by Childish Gambino
035. Last Thing You Bought: Food. Because food.
036. Last Person You Hugged: My Grandmother
037. Food: A good burger can make my day.
038. Drinks: Dr. Pepper, I'm a recovering sodaholic. I just got out of rehab. (Update: I went back into it... not proud of it)
039. Clothing: Jackets are comfy and easy to wear.
040. Book: Pedagogy of the Oppressed
041. Color: Any color really, despite that I wear all black most days.
042. Flower: The Forget-Me-Not, bundles of them look nice.
043: Music: (See Interests Tab)
044. Movies: Tim Burton, Studio Ghibli
045. Shoes: Anything goes so long as it fits my feet, and can complement most of my wardrobe.
046. Subjects: Computer Graphics.
IN THE PAST YEAR ...:
047.  I Kissed In The Snow (Never snows where I'm at)
048. [X] I Celebrated Halloween (Every Year)
049. [X] I was Broken hearted (There are lots of sad moments these days.)
050.  I Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone (I have an unlimited Calling and Texting plan)
051.  Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation (I've questioned other peoples' though.)
052.  Came Outta The Closet (I'm bi, only those close to me know.)
053.  Gotten Pregnant (I am male.)
054.  Had An Abortion (No)
055. [X] Did Something You've Regretted (Regret is a lingering feeling...REOCCURRING TOO.)
056. [X] Broke A Promise (See #55)
057. [X] Kept A Secret (now they talk to me)
058. [X] Pretend to be Happy (I'm the leading man, and the lies I weave are oh, so intricate.)
059. [X] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life (I am thankful)
060.  Pretended To Be Sick (I never do that.)
061. [X] Left The Country (I hate road-trips though)
062.  Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it (Not so.)
063.  Cried Over The Silliest Thing (The tears I shed have their reasons)
064. [X] Ran A Mile (I died)
065. [X] Went To The Beach (I hate swimming, so I stayed in the sand)
066.  Stayed Single (Nope)
067. Eating: Nothing, at the moment
068. Drinking: Nothing, at the moment
069. Getting Ready to: Play LoL (as Xerath)
070. Listening To: Music
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: To live
072. Waiting For: Days to pass.
073. Want Kids: Perhaps.
074. Want To Get Married: If I am capable
075. Careers in mind: Several actually.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL :
76. Lips Or Eyes: Eyes.
077. Shorter Or Taller: Meh. Taller?
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous: Why not Both?
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms:
081. Hookup Or Relationship: Relationships.
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant: Definitely both. Someone who knows what not to do, yet can take risks. The acknowledgement of one's own moral, is quite attractive.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: I don't wear either.
084. Ran Away From Home: Thought about it several times.
085. Held A Weapon: Everything is a weapon.
086. Killed Somebody: When I was young, my teacher said that to hate someone, is to kill someone. That said, I have killed her, and so much more other people...Hatred is a human condition.
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I don't think so, and I hope not. (according to my girlfriend, yeah).
088. Been Arrested: Not yet...
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: No, I just do what I do because I do, and I want to
091. Miracles: Yes, I've had so many already.
092. Love At First Sight: No. There's a difference between Love and Lust.
093. Heaven: Yeah? Maybe.
094. Santa Claus: He's the Russian from that one movie right?
096. Magic: The magic of literature, technology, and art is mesmerizing.
096.2. Ghosts: I prefer the benefit of the doubt.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now?
I am currently in a relationship, and if possible I would like to stay with her if possible. I, a long time ago, had the notion to say that love isn't a requirement to be happy. It's still true, but I think I'm a bit happier knowing that I'm with her.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life?
No. I can do better, and I try each day hopefully to some avail.
099. Do You Believe In God?
100. Do you like yourself?
I dunno. I've never met myself.