Genetic son of the Bruce Wayne, the original Batman, Terry McGinnis is a former juvenile delinquent who stole the Batman suit to avenge his adoptive father's death, and under the guidance of Bruce Wayne,Terry becomes the new Dark Knight of Gotham. Batman Beyond.
Notable Alias: Batman of the Future, The Dark Knight of Tomorrow, The Tomorrow Knight
Secret Identity: Terrence Terry McGinnis
Family: Warren McGinnis(Adoptive father, deseased), Mary McGinnis(Mother), Matt McGinnis(Younger brother), Bruce Wayne(Biological Father), Damian Wayne (Older half-brother)
Powers/Abilities: Peak human & Physical condition, More Powers via high tech battle suit, expert Martial Artist, Genius Level Intellegence.
Powers and Abilities
Terry McGinnis possesses the strength level of a man his age, size and weight who engages in intensive regular exercise and as a result should be able to lift at least his own bodyweight. As Batman, his Batsuit grants him some degree of superhuman strength; increasing his natural strength by a factor of ten. This would allow for Terry to press lift at least 1700 lbs.
State-of-the-art Batsuit which automatically conforms to his size. The Batsuit features new gadgets such as glider wings, thrusters on the boots and even a cloaking device. It also has a list of abilities:
* Enhanced strength by a factor of ten, ultimately allowing him to lift up to 1700 lbs.
* Minimal reduction (or increase) in flexibility.
* Enhanced visual assistance that allows him to see in the dark (visual from the Batsuit can be fed back to the main computer in the Batcave; it can also receive visual from the main computer, allowing for superior tactical planning). The visor can also serve as digital binoculars and an infra-red filter.
* Personal communicator allows Terry to keep in constant contact with Bruce at the Batcave.
* Enhanced ballistic protection.
* Significantly resistant to heat, electricity, water, and vibrations, but only slightly resistant to radiation.
* Built-in rebreather for underwater combat/exploration.
* Dispensable Batarangs with a range of auxiliary functions, such as producing electric shocks. However, there is a limit to the amount of Batarangs the Batsuit can dispense; Batman has run out on at least one occasion.
* Electrical discharges throughout the suit that can be activated by pushing the button on the belt.
* Grappling guns built into the forearms.
* Flashbang grenades.
* Smoke pellets.
* Launchable tracers.
* A retractable PIN or password decipherer in the form of a key on the right index finger.
* Retractable wings under the arms to glide on.
* Rocket boots enabling limited flight.
* Electromagnetic pads in the soles of the boots enabling him to cling to walls and ceilings.
* Sensitive touch microphone on index and middle fingers that permits eavesdropping through solid surfaces.
* Drug identifier, utilized by dipping fingers into the substance.
* Built-in cloaking device that enables almost complete camouflage. It allows camouflage extending into the visible light and infrared frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum. A countermeasure used by Commissioner Barbara Gordon to this in one incident where she was hunting Batman down was through tracking him using an ultraviolet light to illuminate him.
* Retractable claws which can be used to slice or facilitate climbing.
* Can uplink with the Batmobile for remote piloting.
* A remote kill function that can externally deactivate the suit from the Batcave.
* The belt buckle also serves as a buzz saw to get out of a room quickly or to cut through denser material.
Even without the suit, Terry has had experience in street-fighting and being able to carry his own weight. Like Batman, he's able to use his strengths and strategy to defeat the opponent's moves.
Likes: Night clubbing, hanging out with friends, kicking bad guy butt.
Dislikes: School, thugs.