Behind the manHeya travelers,I'm finally gonna put down a REAL little summary of myself here.
I'm Tristan (Alex),age 26 ,and I'm a major comic book geek that is also quite feminine at times (don't care whatcha think about it.) and someday wants to go into medicine or law enforcement and possibly a comic writer. I don't care much for most anime/manga and most stuff I do watch of it is usually made before 1999 and I basically don't care much for extremely mainstream stuff most of the time and can be a bit...feminine at times.Who am I kidding...A LOT at times, usually xdressing my avi and myself...a lot.
If you want to talk to me or know more, leave a message or something.
Sexuality: Straight (huh-durrr!)
Religious views: Christian (that's right,yeah! But I'm not forcing it on anyone.)
3DS Friend Code: 4614-2282-4012
DA: My DeviantArt account
My every-growing comic book collection
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile. DON'T JUST IGNORE THIS because in The Bible it says if you deny Him, He will deny you in front of His Father in the Gates of Heaven. This is the simplest test: If you love God and you are not ashamed of it, copy this and put it in your profile. God will smile at you.
• Pi day of course is on 3/14! It is also Albert Einstein’s birthday!
• Pi is the symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
• With the use of computers, Pi has been calculated to over 1 trillion digits past the decimal point – wow!
• Pi is an irrational and transcendental number meaning it will continue infinitely without repeating.
• The symbol for Pi was first used in 1706 by William Jones, but was popularized by Swiss mathematician Leonhard Euler in 1737.
• Larry Shaw created Pi Day in 1988. The holiday was first celebrated at the San Francisco Exploratorium, where Shaw worked as a physicist. The Exploratorium continues to hold Pi Day celebrations to this day!
• In 2009, The US House of Representatives supported the designation of Pi Day.