Here's to all of the people that have donated to me!
Thank you to all that have donated!
A little on me . . . :
-I see ignorance as the worst attribute anyone could ever obtain. Please, refrain from showing it.
- I believe people need to work for their money rather than have it handed to them.
- I am quite open to any opinions you might have.
- I am a senior martial artist. I like breaking bricks and boards too; it's fun.
-I like everything from pink, steampunk, Final Fantasy, chocolate and stuffed animals to Tim Burton, graphic novels, punk rock, logic and the arts. I try my best to be unbiased, and if I like/have an opinion on something, I'll tell you.
- I tend to be a amicable person, and if I come off a curt or rude, I apologize.
- I am not, I repeat, not a Twilight fan. If you are curious as to why, feel free to send a message my way.
- Chatspeak is something to refrain from.
- I believe in chivalry. It's a shame there are not more gentlemen in the world.
- I literally have the IQ of a genius, but have trouble grasping simple concepts. I can barely even tie my shoes and just a month ago I understood 'why the chicken crossed the road' (my logic teacher had to explain it).
- I love my friends, family, and teachers and would quite possibly go the the ends of the earth for them.
- I think too much.
- I am working on a book series and have been for the past four years. I'm currently editing the first novel. (If any one has advice on how to conduct business with an agent, please do tell.)
- If you have questions on art/writing (critique, information, sites), you may ask. They're harmless and if you need the advice, it'll end up helping you. I may not have every answer, but I do have a good handful.
- I am a strong Christian.
- I sketch often and have been hired out for certain logos/designs.
- I love to debate and I study logic. If you want to debate with me on something I have said, don't refrain. Keep in mind though, I will debate
, not quarrel
- I love strategy games such as Othello or Pente.
'Tis all I can think of for now. Thank you for putting up with my prattle.
My Journal Collections
Hello there and welcome to my journal section! I don't think I'll be posting in these too often, but I might from time to time. Well, have fun and look around as you please.