Forums

Posts per Day: 0.10

Total Posts: 482

Latest Posts

owl_city_girl200

owl_city_girl200's avatar

photos of friends!! X D

User Image
me
User Image
haily
User Image
sophia
User Image
julia

owl city

User Image
 

owl city

User Image

owl city and me

User Image

i am julie, and i love anime, i believe in god and my favorite bands are owl city, passion pit and dear juliet... i love my friends and family, including my dog, harley, i don't really know what ells to say about myself, ecept i like the animes K-on, soul eater, clannad, fruits basket, ouron high, and school rumble biggrin

Signature

User Image
I just adopted a Chibi!
Name:darren
Likes:reading,listening to music,going on adventures
Doesn't Like:the dark,loud noises,getting lost
Owner: owl_city_girl200

97% of all girls would screem if justin boeber fell off a cliff, put this in your sig. if you are the other 3% who would push him off and say "whoops... you took to long!"

 
 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
Double_stuffed_oreo22
single Tigerlily
hulia11
blueteddy159
sillystripes102
Jarsha

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile. DON'T JUST IGNORE THIS because in The Bible it says if you deny Him, He will deny you in front of His Father in the Gates of Heaven. This is the simplest test: If you love God and you are not ashamed of it, copy this and put it in your profile. God will smile at you. =)

A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir....when I was born I was BLACK " "When I grew up I was BLACK, " "When I'm sick I'm BLACK, " "When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, " "When I'm cold I'm BLACK, " "When I die I'll be BLACK." "But you sir." "When you are born you're PINK". "When you grow up you're WHITE, " "When you're sick, you're GREEN, " "When you go in the sun you turn RED, " "When you're cold you turn BLUE, " "And when you die you turn PURPLE. "And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away.. Put this on your page if you HATE racism!!!

B
E
S
T

F
R
I
E
N
D
S

->

->

OMC- OH MY CHICKEN! ~Hulia11

MAXIMUM RIDE

╔╗
║║╔═╦╦╦═╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣
╚═╩═╩═╩═╝♥ ℓღvє ♥

my splat colectoin

You can bring me down with words, You can spread rumors and insult me, You can even kill me, But you CAN'T take away my friends, You CAN'T take away my Jesus, And you CAN'T take away who I am
by tetra 304