Hey there. I'm ON_FIRE_4_CHRIST! Yes, I am. Jesus Christ is totally awesome. What's my real name? That's classified unless I trust you. As you can tell by my username, I'm Christian. And I find that EXTREMELY important. I'm a very nice person and sometimes a bit of a push over. I'm also very silly and crazy. On the contrary, I can be extremely serious and strict. I'm also very smart and a strategist. I do have my slow moments every now and then, however. Adding to that, I'm slow to anger. And when I'm mad, I don't really do anything mean. I'm just really silent and get a serious look on my face. I really like pokemon and brawl (which I lost sad ). So if you want to challenge me to a battle, let's exchange friend codes and go! It should be fun crushing you. Haha, just joking. I'm pretty good though. That's basically it I guess so...yeah.
What God Means To Me
God means everything to me. I was a sinful person, with absolutely no significance. I deserved Hell and that's that. But God in His love sent His one and only Son, Jesus Christ to die on the Cross for me. Now I have a relationship with God and I get to go to Heaven to be with Him. His Spirit lives in me and gives me the strength to do what's right. And even though I still sin so much, God still loves me. Considering all that God has done is mind blowing. I could try to describe His excellent qualities with words like "amazing," or even made up words like "spondiferous" but God is just far too...too....just too awesome for that! He cannot be described by human words and that's all I can say. I've sinned, I've ignored Him, I've cried asking Him why He made me, I've done so many things...but regardless of those things, God continues to show His eternal, unbendable love. I can never thank Him enough for what He's done. I owe Him my life and I'm proud to serve the One and True Almighty God.
Favorite Bible Verses
I. Romans 5:6-8 --> You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteousman, though for a good mad someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
II. Psalm 121:1-2 --> I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, The Maker of Heaven and earth.
- Proverbs 12:1 --> Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid.
- Jeremiah 29:11 --> "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- I Corinthians 15:33 --> Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."
- Romans 14:12 --> So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.
- I Corinthians 14:40 --> But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way.
- Luke 1:37 --> "For nothing is impossible with God."
- Luke 14:11 --> "For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
- Matthew 11:28 --> "Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
- II Corinthians 5:7 --> We live by faith, not by sight.
- II Corinthians 5:17 --> Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
- John 3:16 --> "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
- Romans 1:16 --> I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
- Romans 1:20 --> For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - His eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
- Romans 12:14 --> Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
- Romans 12:17 --> Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.
- Romans 12:19-20 --> Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."
Yes I have more verses I like...I might put more up later.
WANT TO GET SAVED?
IF YOU WANT TO GET SAVED, MESSAGE ME! THE LORD AND I WOULD LOVE TO ADD YOU TO THE NUMBER OF CHRISTIANS THAT EXIST TODAY! smile
Yeah....this will just have some of my thoughts put here. That's all :)