I'll say it now: i'm very weird
location: .../_._./_ _ _/_/._../._/_./_.. <- lol I just realised. can you see the hidden faces?
most likely to say (most often to least often):
2. SUGAR MINTS!!!
3. ooh, shiny...
5. (drops something) oops.
7. that's great/nice/lovely/wonderful, (insert the name of whoever i'm talking to here)
8. MWAHAHAHAHA! (or something to that effect)
9. ay, aswang
10. that did not sound right
11. um...what are you doing?
12. what was that supposed to mean?
14. dad, i have been punished enough. PLEASE STOP SINGING.
15. bakit, may angal ka?/you have a problem with that?
Yeah, so I'm obviously a random weirdo. Can't be bothered to write more so here are some pretty pictures =.=Proving Homophobia is Wrong: The Fun Way
If you also think that homophobia is wrong then Please Re-Post this on your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children. cool
Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
My Gaia Journal
If I use a word and you don't know the meaning, look it up in the dictionary. If I mention something or someone and you don't know what it is/who they are, search for it/ them in en.wikipedia.org.
I'm very lazy and I love reading. As for this journal? I think I'll just use it to voice my thoughts.
So...who wants to carve?
BTW, this picture is from Reader's Digest.