(∩_∩) ӍҾ ♀
“The mind can make a heaven out of hell or a hell out of heaven”
– John Milton Hi my name is Nashika( Not my real name). you can call me Nat, Nash or any other appropriate name you like or you can call me Rain( that's my middle name). I am 19 years old, with brown hair brown eyes. I am a big anime/ manga fan. I love all kinds of music except most rap, screamo and stuff like that.
My Art Shop
• If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
• How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't grow in it?
• Why do we wait until a pig is dead to "cure" it?
• Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
• Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
• What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious?
• Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak?
• If you throw a cat out the window, is it considered kitty litter?
• If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
• If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered
a hostage situation?
• When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
• When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?
• Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
• Why do they report power outages on TV?
• Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
• Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
• If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day. 365 days a year. why are there locks on the
• If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
• When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
• If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
• Why is the word abbreviation so long?
• When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
• If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
• Why do you need a drivers licence to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
• If a cow laughed. would milk come out her nose?
• Why is it that when you transport something by car, its called a shipment. but
when you transport something by ship. its cargo?
• Why is there rectangular, triangular, circular but not squarular