haha proud founder of WRG =D

hmmm what about me, the basics 182 cm and i live in a house. jk jk I"m just being a smart a**.

Theres not really much about me, I am completely random 95 percent of the time. The other 5% i just don't know. I have a really big obsession with the old disney classics, Batman [forever etc] and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the old movie [2,3,and 4] and the new TMNT. Not that you really care but just saying. Unfortunately i don't get to spend as much time as i would like on here but oh well.
I sleep all day and stay up most of the night. Meeting new people is always fuun. umm theres more i know there is cuz theres no way I could tell you about me in this space given plus who would wanna read all of this. Assuming that you stopped i'll stop also.

Comment profile=lets talk =3

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items
 

Muscick

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Wish List

crazieEMI

mydnightwanderer's avatar

Last Login: 10/26/2013 6:54 pm

Registered: 09/21/2006

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere in the big bad world

Personal Website

Comments

View All Comments

LittleCheetahgirl Report | 10/06/2009 12:59 pm
omg lololol hiya woot
LittleCheetahgirl Report | 02/19/2009 3:07 pm
yay you changed you cloths woot woot! lol ok thanks again for the sonikku plushie, its soooo kawai!!!!!=(^_^)=
dandelion fluff Report | 01/31/2009 8:57 pm
oh I hope you get the feeling back soon.

lol, that's fine. I'm doing alright.

how about yourself?
dandelion fluff Report | 01/28/2009 1:55 pm
hi, how are you?

and thank you very much! User Image
RoseAvlon Report | 01/28/2009 5:37 am
i'm doing pretty good. we like you have a snow day today.
RoseAvlon Report | 01/23/2009 1:52 pm
ello my big little sister
Madame LeFluff Report | 01/22/2009 6:33 pm
This chickadee is bored and cold. Sup with you?
Madame LeFluff Report | 01/22/2009 6:30 pm
*glomps*
LittleCheetahgirl Report | 01/10/2009 2:34 pm
hey gurl woot see you in school
Sand Fluff v2 Report | 06/02/2008 2:26 pm


OMG I KNOW YOU

ITS AMBER

A NEW (ISH) ACCOUNT!

Meh Siggy of awesomeness....i lied

User Image
boo x3

 
 

Come to the darkness.....we have chocolate chip cookies and they're warm. =3