"The gleaming bodies of infinite skies
Have for my spirit
The cold charm
Of death's welcoming eyes"
"Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence."
- Call me Marduk. I won't use my real name on here.
- I'm not a fan of reality, and have been trying to escape it for as long as I can remember.
- I'm in the process of writing my first book.
- I believe in UFOs and lots of other s**t that most people think is crazy.
- For as long as I can remember, I've felt like an alien in my own skin. I never fit in with humanity well.
- I don't believe in good or evil.
- I'm secretive about my real identity online. Don't ask for pics, you won't get any.
- I'm not like the others.
- I have a deep interest in space. I like to wander around alone and look up at the stars.
- Some would call me disturbed for my interests, but I won't get into that.
- I enjoy meeting new people. For some reason people find me intimidating, but I'm really not. If you want to talk to me, go ahead.
- I see beauty in strange places.
- I'm a creep.