Malone32Fraser's avatar

Birthday: 11/12

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Equipped List

Interest Tags

Remind me to update my interests.

Wish List

 

About

Why Have sea salt iodine ?



Today the Dead Sea (Sea of Salt), fed through the River Jordan will be the lowest point about the earth's surface, 1,300 feet below sea level. It forms part of the Jordanian - Israeli - West Bank border. Its mineral rich waters attract a huge number of visitors to both Israeli and Jordanian sides with the sea to look at benefit from its medicinal properties found in the region's unique spa treatments.



- Scientific reports have proven that bathing in the mixture produced from Dead Sea salts reduces dry skin, inflammation and redness, and in many cases, completely clears up psoriasis when suited for a regular basis



- Using a Dead Sea salt body scrub intensifies these benefits and may even provide results even sooner



- One study, published in the International Journal of Dermatology, found out that people with dried-out skin experienced gradual improvement over 6 weeks of treatments



- Another study, published later within the same journal, found that 70 percent of patients experiencing psoriasis experienced completely cleared skin for only three weeks of treatments, whilst the other 30 % saw marked improvement as well



-



Making Your Own Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub



Type 2 Diabetes - More on Ways To Slow Or Prevent The Occurrence Of Diabetes, Part 4



Processed foods tend to be high in salt, since it helps you to add flavor, in addition to preserve the foods. what is himalayan salt include cold cut meats, sausages, cheese, salted butter, cereals, canned foods, dressings, sauces and condiments, as well as chips and pretzels. Basically anything that comes in a box, can, or almost any package contains added salt. By avoiding at least reducing those foods in your daily diet, you'll be able to reduce your intake of salt dramatically.- Scratch somewhat deeper and you should discover that the minerals in unrefined salt are crucial for kidney function, hormone balance along with the workings with the electrolyte system



- it can be these very minerals that are taken out that deny us our right ti health







- Why do we become it and develop long-term conditions



- Because we lack minerals



Table salt or sodium chloride is probably the main constituent in our diet. Apart from adding taste to your food, it performs vital functions like water regulation in your body. It gets absorbed by our gastrointestinal tract and is excreted out by our kidneys. The excess salt is flushed out from the kidneys to take care of into your market inside our body. But if the salt intake is simply too high and when the kidneys are not able to cope up, the excess salt gets accumulated in your bloodstream. Salt draws more water by the process of osmosis and brings about water retention within the bloodstream. This excess volume of blood creates pressure about the walls in the arteries ultimately causing hypertension.

My Aquarium

Your aquarium is undergoing maintenance!

Friends

Comments

Signature

 

Recent Visitors

Forums

Posts per Day: 0.00

Total Posts: 0

My Playlist

You currently have zero playlists!