Hello there. I'm Tyler, I am [blank] years old. I single as usual >.>
I am not emo/goth/vampric etc. if you can't tell from my avi.
I am very random sometimes and likes to poke people so beware >=D
I am weird!! =D
My friends are krazy (Yes I spelt it with a K got a problem?)
I am poor sometimes and also very rich sometimes so dont ask for items I hate beggars!! >O
I like blood and gore.
I love videogames and my bike!
Will update this thing when I feel like it!
90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus was standing at the edge of a 6-story building. Post this on your profile if your the other 10% yelling JUMP b***h!!!!!!