Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.


  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items


You don't have any badges!

You can acquire badges by playing zOMG!

My Playlist

Recent Visitors

Songz only a lolita likes

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Life's story

Posts per Day: 0.00

Total Posts: 17

Latest Posts

My vids


Lola Spades

Lola Spades's avatar

Last Login: 03/17/2015 7:37 am

Gender: Female

Birthday: 08/15

Here's something to ease your curiosity

A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle

Girl: Slow down im scared
Guy: No this is fun
Girl: No its not please its too scary
Guy: Then tell me you love me
Girl: I love you, now slow down
Guy: Now give me a big hug
She gave him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.

In the newspaper the next day a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the brakes were broken and he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him he loved her one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live even if it meant he would die. If you would do the same for the person you love copy this in your profile ( So cute.)

Okay hi, here's a little something about me if my profile didn't explain it already!

Name: Lola

Age: I'll give you a hint i'm older than 1 but younger than 100 send me ur guess

Weight: Again i weigh more than 1 pound but less than 1000... guess

Hobbies: Reading( yaoi, manga, shojou, shonen, hentai), Writing( what i love reading), sleeping, eating, dancing around, hanging out, eating, being with friends.

Likes: Guys, puppies, any anime that doesn't lose my intrest, yaoi, eating, and random things.

Dislikes: when guys grab my boobs, people who think yuri is more romantic than yaoi, bad food, annoying sounds, also people who call other people retarded when they do something wrong( FYI: The mentaly impared don't think it's funny!).

Country: USA
State: Georgia
City: Atlanta

Um, hi i'm lola a happy ex-emo lolita that enjoys people who enjoys my company. I like lots of things, and its really hard to get me mad. I'm an all around nice girl who loves to have fun and make new scenarios to anime already out! I space out alot so you might have to yell at me to get my attention! But i love those who love me for me. Well that's it for now soon i'll add somemore just let me knoe what you want 2 know!

Um... new development Im in love with a who! Yes it's true the cutest thing i have recently seen, was JoJo from "Horton hears a who". 4laugh
User Image
User Image
That is so cute! You cant deny it!

Life in General

View Journal

The general lolita's life part.1

Okay so they say its a journal, but really i just want to communicate with my fellow gaians*cleches teeth* even if they're never online. (GET THE FRICKIN' HINT AYISHA). Anyway i hope you enjoy my life... even though it pretty much sucks.


View All Comments

Silver Eyed Crow Report | 09/03/2010 9:49 pm
Silver Eyed Crow
Hey. we should hang out sometime! wassup?
SnowPearlVoice Report | 08/15/2010 8:42 am
Happy Birthday!!!!!~

well unless the gaia thing is wrong again >.< If it is....Happy Early Birthday!!!

Maddest Hattress Report | 07/06/2010 4:12 pm
Maddest Hattress
copy this to ten profiles it works i'm rich!
xXSuperWhateverXx Report | 05/23/2010 7:27 pm
What's up?
xXSuperWhateverXx Report | 05/23/2010 7:20 pm
Hello smile
meow_rawr_dinosaurs Report | 05/22/2010 8:10 pm
silver eyed crow is actually one of my friends.......i didn't even have to go on your page.......


blind blonde moment

L t(-.-t)
Insane_Emo_Klepto Report | 04/24/2010 2:43 am
hey darlin
purple chibi demon Report | 03/20/2010 5:22 am
purple chibi demon
gettn ready for momo-con but i gottta go here my number 404-781-5400 call me or txt perferably
purple chibi demon Report | 03/20/2010 5:19 am
purple chibi demon
hiyya u
starterqw Report | 03/06/2010 4:18 pm
listen up LOLA!!!!!!! she said i was pregnant k... but on the upside i won the fight <--(ignore the sad attempt for humor)

Remember life's a b***h unless you teach her how to be a lady

User Image
Name: Antionette
Personality: Mood, Hungry, Happy (at certain hours of the day), Lovable, and evil 4laugh
Message to the readers:

You can adopt one too!
Find the one for you!

neikko nakamura

Life May Be Boreing, But It's Your Fault.

Did you know that 98% of teenagers say "I love you" but don't even mean it? If you are part of the other 2% copy and paste this into your profile

Unrequited love

92% of teens believe that the world will end on Dec. 21st, 2012. Put this in your signature if your the 8% that will be laughing on Dec. 22nd, 2012

Jojo was just caught stealing my stuff! scream But I still love him!! 4laugh