My other music!!!!

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Kikio_uzumaki

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Equipped List

 

Kikio_uzumaki

Kikio_uzumaki's avatar

Birthday: 10/01

Signature

<3 HAPPY BUTTON!

about me!!!!!!

Well I have 3 dogs 3 cats and 4 fish. I have 1 sister she is nice to me. I can be verry wild but when I am around some one who I do not see often or just met I am shy. Many people no my true side which is kind even though I am creepy some times and seem like I will harm u I never would. I also live in a bunglo. For u who do not no what that is it is a house without stairs. Yea I AM SOOOOOO SMART!!!!! lol kiding. well I am smart I just do not use it half the time so I have many blond moments. Well that is all u need to no about me. KIKIO_UZUMAKI!!! smile XD

Interest Tags

Favorite Movies/Anime

Favorite TV Shows

Favorite Reads

Favorite Music/Bands

Hobbies/Interests

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Comments

View All Comments

Tsubaki_The_Blossom Report | 10/01/2010 5:01 am
Tsubaki_The_Blossom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Missing-you-isnt-enough Report | 09/27/2010 7:15 pm
Missing-you-isnt-enough
KALLAAA! Just thought I'd let you know, tis is Haley C.. :3
x-Ohh Ashleeey Report | 07/12/2010 5:11 pm
x-Ohh Ashleeey
hi u dont know me but ur gaia bro spidyking633 got a new gaia so add this gaia spidyspy191
The Wrath Of Sorrow Report | 03/28/2010 8:56 am
The Wrath Of Sorrow
Been while...
Demonic_Muffin91 Report | 03/23/2010 4:59 pm
Demonic_Muffin91
hello friend biggrin
Demonic_Muffin91 Report | 03/12/2010 6:56 pm
Demonic_Muffin91
<3
Demonic_Muffin91 Report | 03/12/2010 4:20 pm
Demonic_Muffin91
Stalk me ok biggrin
Demonic_Muffin91 Report | 03/10/2010 4:00 pm
Demonic_Muffin91
nm really bored you
Demonic_Muffin91 Report | 03/08/2010 3:45 pm
Demonic_Muffin91
<3 hello my love biggrin
Demonic_Muffin91 Report | 03/08/2010 3:05 pm
Demonic_Muffin91
sandra is still alive
 
 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
Ethan579
hotjak4
madison398
cookiekara
spidyking633
dirst
Pikachu1743
spidyspy191
dinoz_go_rawrr
archiee
Tsubaki_The_Blossom
Fabricated Falsifications
drf1997
darkterra1
bitter_crimson_tears
Kikio393
baf123
Ultra Mega Dood
animeloverkiri
Demonic_Muffin91

WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY BF!!

My 8 gretest buddys!

all these pplz i no in rl!!!!!!!

95% of teenagers would panic if the Jonas brothers or Miley Cyrus were about to jump off a 100 foot building.Copy and paste this if you were the other 5% that would bring popcorn and´╗┐ invite friends and yell jump b***h jump!!!

My gaia bro!

()_()
(O_O)
(>O< wink MY COOKIE!!!!
(")(")

my rl sister and her bf in rl and my rl cuz!!! <3