Hmmmmm. I think it's about time I updated this. Well, to start, my nickname is Kat. I live in the U.s. I am a high school student, sophmore to be exact. I am 15 years old.
Things I like to do:
1. Read. I love to read. It's one of my favorite pass times. I like just about everykind of book, maybe not romance novels though. I do like romance though.
2. Role Playing. If I'm not reading, I'm probably role playing. This is another one of my favorite pass times.
3. Music. I listen to just about every genre. Maybe not counrty and raygay (I have no idea how to spell that.) I like some songs in those genres but I think most of it sounds the same. And everything I do, I have to have music playing. It makes things more fun. Don't know why, just does.
4. History and philosophy. I like history because I like stories. History is just one big story. I like philosophy because I like thinking. I don't like everything about philosophy though. I don't agree with all the questions they ask, which is pretty much what pholosophy is, asking questions. I don't like questions in pholosophy that question God and stuff like that, cause I am a Christian.
5. Webkinz. Call me a baby, but I think it's a lot of fun. Lol. I like the games they have.
6. Being alone. I can be really antisocial if I want to. I often am too. Don't get me wrong, I love being around people but I like being alone more sometimes. I like to think and stuff like that. It's relaxing.
7. Learning new languages. I love learning how others talk. Some launguages are so flowy and gracfull that I just love saying words in that language. It's like an art.
8. Art. Art is the shizzznit! That's all I have to say. Lol.
Mkay, that's what I like. Some more stuff about me is I'm lazy, can get pretty moody, I'm a pacifist (Even though I do fight with my brother. That doesn't count though.), I love the beach, the mountains, snow, rain, wind, winter, fall, I can sort of draw, I like poetry and writting it, I procrastinate every chance I get, I am an A B student, though I am trying really hard to be a straight A student, and I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life after I get out of collage. Oh, and someday I want to have kids. I love children!
And that's all I can think of. PM me if you want to talk or something!