A Little Something For The Curious Critters:::My name is Jessica, I'm 16, and I live in Chicago, but most of my friends live in the suburbs or Indiana. Hahah. Here's 26 things about me:
1. I write crazy short stories and pretend I'm the main character.
2. I hardly ever tell the whole truth.
3. I have random things taped on my walls, so even when I'm alone, I'm surrounded by things I love.
4. I used to be overly nice so people would still like me even though I'm fat. Now I don't mind so much.
5. I don't like letting things go. I do so for other peoples sake.
6. I really love the color gray.
7. I adore hugs.
8. There's a lot of people I miss, but I'm scared to tell them because I think they don't feel the same.
9. I wish I was better at photography. I love it so much.
10. I bite my nails too often.
11. I've never been good at coloring inside the lines.
12. If I tell you something, I mean it. Take it seriously.
13. The best moments are when I can't breath from laughing too hard.
14. I'm almost always tired.
15. I used to HATE mint gum. Now it's the only kind I like (except spearmint. ew.)
16. I prefer chocolate to vanilla.
17. Panda's make me smile.
18. Don't discuss politics with me. I'd like to see you be a better president.
19. I like spending time in worlds that aren't mine through books, video games, & movies.
20. Love is my favorite word.
21. I want a tattoo of a raven.
22. I get nervous when people don't text me back quick enough.
23. I always have my iPod nearby, and Richard Dixon named it Purple Haze smile
24. Sometimes I like arguing, even if I lose.
25. I want my last words to be memorable.
26. I love astrology, I hardly DON'T check my horoscope. I'm a Capricorn smile