1. A picture of boots that I photoshopped.
I was listening to Jason Aldean when I was working on it so I named it
2. My friend's little sister made me a Hello Kity duct tape hair clip and I
clipped it on my beltloop and took a picture. I ended up liking it. d:
3. Don't ask. I weat miss-matching socks everyday and have been since I was
little. I liked the look of this so I took a picture.
4. Me and my friend were taking pictures and we went to her backyard and I
started taking a whole bunch of 'em. This one turned out the best.
5. I had practice and when we were headin' out to the football field I saw
a great picture in this.<3
6. Me and my family went to Kentucky over the summer to visit some other
family- like we do every summer- and went to a Bourban Distillary.
This is an old style firetruck.
7. On the fourth of July the seven of us went out on the Ohio River to see the
firework show and I took many sunset pictures. We were on a paddle boat,
it was cool.
8. This is the paddle of the Belle of Louisville paddle boat we went out on
on the Ohio River for the 4th of July.
9. Sitting out on my aunt and uncle's back porch in Mount Washington,
Kentucky. The sky was gorgeous.
10. I took a picture of my friend Jake when were at the beach for a
competition. This is Oxnard Beach Oxnard, California.
11. My aunt, uncle, and two cousins took us to a neat park filled with great
areas for hunting, picniking, and pictures. This was a plant growing
through one of bridges we stopped at.
12. My cat was laying on my friend's sweatshirt and playing with some string.
I was lying on the floor in front of her and got a lot of cool pictures like this.
Her name is Dory<3
13. This is one of the bridges that connects Kentucky and Indiana, it
crosses over the Ohio River. My cousin knew a good spot to take pictures
and took us here. And wah-la awesome picture(;
14. A beetle on a flower...(x It's the same flower as numbers 25and 33.
15. This was a gorgeous purple flower and I love taking pictures of flowers
(can't y'all tell?), and believe it or not, this is the same purple flower as
16. This is a river running through the huge park-like thing I
17. Again the bride connecting Louisville, Kentucky to Indiana across the
Ohio River taken from the Belle of Louisville Paddle Boat.
18. A wishing dandelion in my aunt and uncle's backyard in Kentucky that
grew in front of some fence pallets.
19. A purple flower, when I took this picture and reviewed it I was
so shocked. Why? Because, believe it or not, it's the same purple flower as
20. Two white flowers, I liked the angle and they way they grew next to each
other. It's the same flower as number 28.
21. These two orange flowers reminded me and my sister and how we grew
strong together through the years...
22. Drooping purple flowers, the purple was like a deep majenta color, and
there was a whole bunch of them. It was beautiful.
23. Two purple flowers, I absolutely love how my phone focused on the
flower and blurred out the background, no photoshop was done.
24. I'm surprised my Grand Canyon pictures turned out the way they did.
It was in the middle of summer, in the desert, and it was thunder storming
and there was a flash flood warning O.o I dunno, but I loved this picture.
25. A bug, that I do not know the name of, on a flower. It's the same flower
as 14 and 33.
26. A unique yellow flower, it was so vibrant and vivid in the sunlight,
it was probably one of my favorite flowers.
27. Another bridge picture taken from the Belle of Louisville Paddle boat.
28. A single white flower, it's the same as the pair in number 20.
29. A dry riverbed my cousin and I hiked. This is part of that neat park-like
thing. It was gorgeous through there!
30. A bundle of white flowers, there were so many of these it was hard to get
this one seperated for a picture.
31. Purple and white flowers they were so pretty.
32. A bridge going across one of the many rivers in the park. I got many shots
of the bridge but I liked this one and didn't feel like putting them all on. d:
33. The most simplest shot/angle of the three that I have, it's the same as
numbers 14 and 25.
My Photos can be viewed here: http://photobucket.com/LuckyHour