Keeping it simple:
1. I'm a black guy IRL.
2. I'm expecting a hello, you're free to live up to or disappoint these standards.
3. I obsess over items on here because I'm about that aesthetic
, if my color-scheme aligned avatars haven't tipped that off as is.
4. I do RP, but that's reserved for friends, you can hit me up with those basic things though.
5. I do have a bit of a habit asking for items, touching back to the third point. I do try to offer things in return so that it's not an outright one-sided take.
6. Slutty is my style across both male and female avatar bases? Bothered by it?
The only solution is to clearly give me expensive and more covering clothing.
7. When I'm not taking hours to make an avatar, I'm usually a very chill
Really hard to bother someone like me when I really can't take the offenses seriously, this is the net afterall.
8. "I don't aCcepT raNdoM frIenD ReqUeStS"
Some headass mofo. I don't instantly decline, but I do have a bit of a bias, unless I know you from IRL and you ain't as popping as I am. If you send a Friend Request to me, expect a conversation rather than an immediate acceptance. If I like the talk, I'll add you. Daddy's Sugar
is the baddest b***h to earn a spot on my profile.