About the hooplaHi there.
Nice to meet you.
Welcome to my recently updated profile! Always a pleasure to see someone snooping around.
WHEN I FIRST STARTED
I was invited by my grade school friend to join Gaiaonline back in 2007.
I was hooked ever since. This account is my fourth out of six.
What kept me going back, despite several hiatuses, were the dress-ups, virtual spaces,
cultural exchanges, role-playing, art, and the "power of randomness" (something I fervently
believed in during my first 3 years of Gaia, thus my username: Harbinger of Hoopla).
YOU MAY CALL ME...
Hoopla. But usually, people would say it like this: "HOOOOOPLA!!!".
Depends on you really. You may also try "Hoops". But if you're weirded-out
about the idea of calling someone "Hoopla", you can just call me Zee.
Hmm, it seems that I ended up being a serious, boring person.
Quite the contrast from my 'former' Gaiaonline persona (crazy).
Also, if I don't reply to a message immediately, please don't worry. I don't hate you.
It's just a social hiatus. Once I get my gears going, I'll bombard you with replies.
Another thing about me is that I have left a trail of thick skin.
I now consider myself a shy person online. But that doesn't mean I can't talk.
THE BRIGHTER SIDE
I think I can talk about almost anything. Except Math.
Music, TV, movies, art, gaming, books, anime, fashion, RuPaul, politics,
philosophy, anthropology, history, geography... you name it.
And even if I don't know jackshit about what you're talking about, I'd probably
just bullshit my way around it to make it seem that I know what you're talking about. *wink*
I'd like to keep this to a minimum. All you need to know about the person
behind Hoopla is that, she is completely in love with 'M', and will take no
other man but him.
Other than that, I am a HUGE fan of Led Zeppelin.
- I knit and crochet.
- Bullet Journal is currently keeping my life together.
- I watercolor.
- Currently into baking sweets and pizza.
- I love Horror/Macabre themed movies.
- History Major.
- Used to play Volleyball. Now I mostly swim.
- Favorite color is 'olive green'. Only this particular green.
- I go to the Karaoke alot.
- I love learning: new languages, codes, lists (presidents, plants, etc. )
- Open-minded about most music genres. But I do prefer classic rock,
heavy rock, early metal, blues, folk rock... songs with really good riffs.
- Bit of a food critic. I really love amazing combinations. Especially if it's unusual.
- Born and raised a Catholic in the Philippines, but realized later that I'm a Deist---Rousseau, not Voltaire.
Well, I guess that's me in a nutshell.
I have tried my luck with Art Shops.
But it failed. Not a single customer (heartbroken).
It's still open, link is in my signature. It's called Hoopla's Art Tavern.
And yes, I love booze.
..and thank you for reading this far.
Hope we become friends, Stalker.
See you around.