lets see about me theres nothing really to tell except:
-It physically exhausts me to hold a grudge; i reserve that for special people.
-I'm often a perfectionist but I give up too easily.
-I avoid things I'm not comfortable with
- I don't think I could live without music
- first impressions weigh far too heavily in my opinion of people.
- I suck at flirting... I'm too good at hiding my feelings
- I have three friends that I don't think I could live without. They're all completely
different people but each of them has some quality that makes me happy
- I pick up random mannerisms from people I know... if one of my friends says
something in a certain way often, I find myself saying the same thing, if someone talks with an accent or walks with a limp, I do the same. It's totally unconcious 95% of the time.
- I don't want to be popular. I like having a few close friends, and a few more semi-good friends, that's about it
- I'm a bit of a control freak... it's hard for me to let someone else take charge when I feel I should be the one in control of a situation
- i wish people could just be happy.
- I don't trust easily
- once I do trust it's pretty much impossible to break my loyalty
- I always look back at pictures, and hate myself
- Sometimes I'll act like I could do that, but once I try without anyone seeing, i'll realize i'll never be able to do that, but wont tell anyone
- I get jealous when i really want to, even if it's about the smallest thing
- I wish I was skinner.
- I get bossy and don't realize it, or I say something totally wrong, and don't realize it
until it's way to late
- Even though my grades say i'm stupid, the people around me don't believe it that i'm stupid.
- I don't see when it's time to stop
- I hate things i've written, drawn, or made for someone and see it again in a few months, and hate it.
- I don't see how people can even, -like- the things i've given them
- I fight, a lot
- Sometimes I say too much
- I say the wrong thing, a lot
- I can keep quiet if I want
- I know someone who acts like they're my friend, but when she repeats something I say, she changes it to something horrible
- I usually doubt everything I thought was good 2 months later
-I hate people who complain nonstop
-I have a negative outlook on life
-I don't take anything really seriously (unless it's a threat, then i take it)
-I will get in fight over nothing
-I can ride any horse you put in front of me
-I can't help but laugh at something that my mind turns into something "dirty"
-I get confused over stupid stuff and harder stuff i get
-I love to meet new people, but I'm really shy at first.
-I can be really loud and really quiet
-I get annoyed easily, but then again I annoy people
- I've been sitting here for close to an hour writing this because I so rarely get to really
express my feelings about myself that I enjoy letting it all out once in a while. It's hard for me to say these kind of things to people in real
Criss Angel is like the coolest person in the world hell he can walk on water do you know of any real person that can do that.