Remind me to update my interests.
ry this out this is really works! send this to..
5 people- 100 gold
10 people - 1k
15 people - 10k
then press ctrl + w
when the window closed, login again your account and check your gold amountt
Start thinking something you really really want, cause this is astounding.. i got this from a friend and her friend said her wish came true after 10 min
You have just been visited by Dr. Suess's Cat in the Hat. He will grant you one wish. Make your wish when the count down is over.
MAKE A WISH !!!!!!
Send this to 10 people within the hour you read this.
If you do, your wish will come true. If you don't, it will become the opposite
here are the steps how to gain gold!!!!!!!!!!by cookies!!!!!!!!but make sure if you are doing this kind of a little hacking but its not really hacking!!!!!!that npc or the GM also know as the game master will not cough you in the ack doing this!!!maybe they will band you character!!!im doing this thing bec i need to earn more gold!!!!!!
# itachi_jim akatsuki!!!!
1. 1. What I have here is a simple cheat that helps you gain gold Extremely fast.. It is fairly complicated so pay attention. It is not a hack - it merely involves playing around with browser cookies - you see, the Gaia client stores a cookie detailing what you were doing last time you logged out. By fiddling around with the information, we can make it look like you have been gaining gold for a lot longer than you really were.
Follow these instructions very carefully:
1. Log out of Gaia
2. Open up your email account or program. This is so that we can first send a request to the Gaia cookie server in order to decode the information contained within the cookie.
3. Create a new email and address then email to the email listed within the account I am using (or just email it to gaiaonline . database @ yahoo . com [Remove the spaces before emailing])
4. You MUST enter the subject line as “DEFAULT” (obviously without the quotation marks)
5. In the email, type this exactly:
config::replymode(the email you used to sign to Gaia);
authorise::set(your username, your password);
except you must replace the bold words with the relevant information (i.e. your Gaia username and password, and your email address) - this is so the cookie request server can authorise and locate your account, and know where to send the reply
6. Send the email
7. Wait for the server reply - this will usually take a couple of minutes, the server is automated and very fast. Occasionally if the server is down it may take a while longer, obviously however long it is until it is back up again.
8. Open the reply email and view the contents. There is a fair amount of information in here, and most of it we do not want. What you need to do first is find and locate a line that starts with:
and at the end of the line will be a file name - this is the cookie you need to open. locate the file on your harddrive and open it in notepad.
9. Now search within the cookie file you have open in notepad, for a line that starts with:
10. At the end of this line will be a number followed by “;”. You need to change the number to 999. Usually the number will be in the range 1-100 depending on what stage of whatever activity you were doing. DO NOT ENTER HIGHER NUMBERS THAN 999. I have tried this out on some of my small accounts and it [censored]s up your account completely. 999 is the maximum.
11. Save the file. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE.
12 log onto Gaia to complete
Posts per Day: 0.00
Total Posts: 0