Media

Media

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Equipped List

Wish List

 

Comments

View All Comments

Not Oreo Report | 06/22/2008 4:25 am
Not Oreo
get me off ur profile i have told u on pm i dont wana b with u anymore
Not Oreo Report | 05/03/2008 4:19 am
Not Oreo
Zappz the Confused One

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl:I'm always here for you.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: I know.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: What's wrong?

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: I like this girl so much.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: Talk to her.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: I don't know. She wont ever like me.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: Don't say that. You're amazing

>>>

>>> .

>>>

>>> Boy: I just want her to know how I feel.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: Then tell her.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: She won't like me.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: How do you know that?

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: I can just tell.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: Well just tell her.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: What should I say?

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: Tell her how much you like her.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: I tell her that daily.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: What do you mean?

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: I'm always with her. I love her.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem, but he will

never like me.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: Wait. Who do you like?

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: Oh just some boy.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy:Oh...She wont like me either.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: she does.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: How do you know?

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: Because, who wouldn't like you?

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: You

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: You're wrong, I love you.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy: I love you too.

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Girl: So..are you going to talk to her?

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Boy : I just did.

>>>

>>> Because you opened this , you will get kissed on

>>> friday by the

>>> luv of ur life....

>>>

>>> DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN!! ur crush will ask u out if

>>> your not dating,

>>> 2morow will b the best day of your life.

>>>

>>> However, if u dont send this to atleast 10 ppl by

>>> 12:00 tonight, u will have

>>> bad luck in the rest of your luv life.

>>> Just repost, and you will get kissed on

>>> friday by the luv of ur life!!

>>> Title this- Middle School Drama!!!

>>> And you CAN'T send this back to the person who sent it to you!
xxchaz123xx Report | 04/26/2008 8:41 am
xxchaz123xx
have u got a gf sxi?????
Not Oreo Report | 04/19/2008 8:04 am
Not Oreo
hi babes luved bein with u today

luv ya loads

xxxx
Kimberly_Baby15 Report | 04/12/2008 4:03 pm
Kimberly_Baby15
omg it's sooo cute when u say soz
Kimberly_Baby15 Report | 04/06/2008 11:53 am
Kimberly_Baby15
love ur profile

also like ur dream avi
lilly686 Report | 04/01/2008 3:30 pm
lilly686
hello?
rsmscheerleader Report | 03/28/2008 10:18 am
rsmscheerleader
Hey

I never got 2 ask u what ur name was

lol

Im Kayla Sharay
lilly686 Report | 03/28/2008 10:06 am
lilly686
hey wats up homedog

Signature

 

Recent Visitors

 
picture
Not Oreo
dirt rider 2k8