But, like everyone, I have some standards/rules.
1) Spell Check: PLEASE. I love you, but when I have to decipher what you've written, it doesn't make me want to continue.
2) Know your grammar!: Again, I still love you, and if you need my help, I will gladly give it to you. However, for both our sakes, it would be very useful to know the difference between their and there.
3) Be Original!: I love FanFiction, don't get me wrong. But, unless we've specifically decided to go into a preconceived universe, with preconceived characters, then please, don't rip off someone else's character or idea. That's just not cool.
4) MIA: I understand how unpredictable life is. And how, sometimes, you just need a break. But please, tell me. I don't want a two week notice or some stupid sh*t like that. But, when we're RPing, in your reply, just add a little side note saying "Hey, not abandoning you, just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be MIA for (However long you need)" It makes me respect you as a person, as well as a RP partner.
5) Come on over and chat!: If I give you my AIM, it's not just so we can talk about the RP. It's because I want you and I to get to know each other better and, maybe someday, become friends!
All that being said, if you're knew and want someone who can help you and give you hints, then by all means, hit me up! I'll gladly RP with you~
I also try my hardest to live up to my standards. So if I don't, I apologize!
Love you, little freaks!