* Amber is the name.
* 20 Years Old
* College Student, Gamer, Poet
* I'm Bi if my sexuality must be named, though I do like women more than men.
* I have a boyfriend.
* I'm Wiccan, and no, it's NOT a fad.
* I'm slightly addicted to Gaia and Facebook.
* I like making friends though I'm not very good at it.
* I LOVE tattoos and piercings.
* I'm honest. Sometimes that hurts people's feelings.
* I love music.
* J-Pop, Country, Celtic, New Age, Classical, Classic Rock, Rock, Metal, and many more.
* I adore honest people. Even if it's something personal.
* In April 2010 I was diagnosed with a disease called Multiple Sclerosis. It is a non-transferable auto-immune disease. A silent, invisible disease to those who don't know about it. Multiple Sclerosis leaves scars on your brain, has no cure, can paralyze you, and the costs to live with Multiple Sclerosis are sometimes beyond belief. I am VERY passionate about educating people about it. If you want to know, I am ALWAYS willing to help you understand, or give you resources to look into it yourself if you'd like. Help me fight the MonSter that takes so many dreams away from the world.The National Multiple Sclerosis Society
My Favorite People:
Celest Wolfsbane - Donated Gothic Butterfly. ^_^
*Layout done by LovelyChii *
Am I a queen with puppets, or am I a puppet queen?
The choice is mine.