I knew a blonde that was so stupid that....... she called me to get my phone number. she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said "concentrate." she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind. she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order. she sent me a fax with a stamp on it. she tried to drown a fish. she thought a quarterback was a refund. she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death. she tripped over a cordless phone. she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept. she asked for a price check at the Dollar Store. she studied for a blood test. she thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats. when she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved. when she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead. when she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said "Airport Left" she turned around and went home Now send this to at least 5 people or you'll get bad luck for 7 years!!!!!!!!!!! *! 0-4=Bad luck for 7 years *! 5-9=your crush will start to like you *! 10-14=your crush will ask you out *! 15-19=you and your crush will go out all the time *! 21 or more all of the above and you'll get everything you want in life After you send this to 20 people a yellow box will pop up. Click on it
1. THE MEDIA DOES NOT OVER-“SENSATIONALIZES” CELEBRITY LIVES THAT ARE MUCH LIKE OUR OWN THAT THEY PASS OFF AS ACTUAL “NEWS”.
2. SEVERAL NEWS BROADCASTINGS DO NOT PROVIDE ENOUGH INFORMATION ABOUT THE LATEST EVENTS, AND ARE LACKING IN CONTENT PERTAINING TO THE FACTS.
3. YOUNGER CHILDREN ARE KNOWN TO BECOME VIOLENT BECAUSE OF THE VIOLENCE IN POKEMON, BARBIE, AND MARY-KATE AND ASHLEY VIDEO GAMES.
4. MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN RELYING ON COMEDY SHOWS FOR THEIR POLITICAL “NEWS” RATHER THAN ACTUALLY TUNING IN TO THE “ACTUAL” NEWS, BECAUSE THE LATTER TENDS TO WITHHOLD SUBSTANTIAL FACTS AND INFORMATION FROM THE PUBLIC.
5. THOSE TEENS FROM THE COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING WERE RUMORED TO HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED BY THE MUSIC OF MARILYN MONROE.
6. THE QUALITY OF TV SHOWS, MOVIES, MUSIC ALBUMS, AND THE MEDIA IN GENERAL HAVE BEEN UNDERMISED BY MEDIA CORPORATIONS THAT ARE ALL FOR THE LOW RATINGS.
7. AS SOON AS CERTAIN TOPICS ARE IGNORED BY JOURNALISTS AND THE NEWS, PUBLIC OPINION TENDS TO BECOME EVEN MORE CONCERNED ABOUT SUCH TOPICS.
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR AGE AND ETHNICITY/RACE HERE FOR THE STATISTIC INFORMATION.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.