AboutOh God... I have to write about ME?! ... Meh. There's nothing really to say about me... Other than the fact that I am likely the most uninteresting person you will ever have the misfortune of meeting. I'm average in every respect, and as my previous username suggested, scarcely perceptible to the rest of the world. I don't really mind though, it's not like I would ever want to be the center of attention. I don't really mind being boring, to be honest. Life is pretty easy this way.
I guess I could start off with my name. It's Constella. At least, to you it is. Not because I'm afraid that somehow my name would give away my location to ***** but simply because I think it's uncomfortable to have someone you have never met use your real name... But that's just me. I am currently fourteenfifteensixteenseventeen EIGHTEEN (Holy ********] NINETEEEEEN (Holy ******** ********) years old and live in British Columbia, Canada. I'm pretty happy that I live where I do, the only fact I dislike being that whenever there are concerts I'm usually too far away to attend... This is no longer true as I've recently moved to the big city~!
Which brings me to my next topic! MUSIC! If there's one thing in this world that makes me happy, it's music. Now, I should start off by saying that I cannot play guitar or any impressive instruments.... All I play is the god damn clarinet. But, even so, I LOVE playing music and being even a small part in musical piece. However, my true love for music is, as with most people, listening to it. I've had all sorts of music phases since I first started listening to music, but I can now safely say that my taste lies within the "rock" genre. Rock is such broad title, so I don't really like to say that. The only way to really know what kind of music I'm into would be to list all my favourite bands, haha. But... Anyways, music = happiness in my books. Some of my most favored bands are: Billy Talent, Pierce the Veil, Alexisonfire, Rise Against, Dance Gavin Dance and In This Moment... Oh, and also Otep... and how could I have forgotten Cancer Bats! Also I've been listening to LoveHateHero lately too... And even though they're Asian ( xD ) Ellegarden is pretty awesome. I mean, he says "rearry" in one of his songs! <333
Oh. I should probably mention that I am NOT racist. At all. I just say dumb things. ;3
[Right! There's something else I can ramble about. My intelligence.... Is not very high. Neither is my self-esteem. I wouldn't necessarily consider that a negative trait, though... I mean, there's nothing wrong with thinking you're a useless human being where you are, right? Haha... Ha. The only thing bad things about it is that people feel the need to boost my confidence by saying "No, you're awesome", etc., etc...Or at least, some do. Some just agree with me, which isn't a bad thing to do, in my opinion... But anyways, those who don't prolly think I'm fishing for compliment... WHICH I AM NOT! Really, truly not... I don't mind being a boring person. I've come to accept it, and I have enough friends that I'm pretty content with my life. :3 IN FACT AS A PSYCHOLOGY STUDENT I RECENT LEARNED THAT PEOPLE WOULD RATHER BE VALIDATED IN OUR SELF-VIEWS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN RECEIVING SELF-ESTEEM BOOSTS (I don't know why this is in caps. It wasn't an accident though.) In summary, being right is more important than self-esteem... SO WONDER relationships are so tough. ;O
If you've read this far, which would be an impressive feat (as most would have stopped reading after the first paragraph) you've probably noticed that I tend to ramble on and on... I'm not normally like this, but once I start I have a difficult time stopping.
I'm not religious... Yeah, I don't know why that matters, I just thought I'd throw that in there. Although, I don't dislike people who are... In fact, sometimes I wished I could believe in God, because then death seems so less frightening. I mean, then you get to go to heaven and all life's pain seems worth it. It's a much happier alternative to the reality of once you die you're just going to rot in the earth and cease to exist.
I'm a very disorganized person. Also, I am a huge procrastinator and I'm almost ALWAYS late. My clock is always set ahead so that I trick myself in the morning, thinking its later than it really is to help me get to school on time. But I'm still almost always late (the trick only works for so long... before it screws you over because you keep setting it back until 8 am is suddenly 5; 30 am.. and you know you trick yourself, but really don't know what ******** time it is until you run upstairs and trip because you're still drowsy and then check the digital clock on the stove. Not that this has ever happened to me...)
Hmm... A few last things about me before I go:
* I hate feet. I am absolutely repulsed by the sight of them and would rather eat a spider than touch somebody's foot. Yeah, I'm weird. Recently learned that this is called "podophobia" and is not so uncommon as you may think!
* I can speak french fluently. Je peux parler français parce que mon père a voulu que je parle française, mais ma mère a voulu que j'apprend l'anglais. Donc, quand j'étais petit mon père m'a parler en français et ma mère en anglais. J'était enrouler dans une école française, mais j'ai appris l'anglais parce que c'était tout autour moi. Maintenant je suis mieux a parler en anglais parce que je n'ai pas beaucoup de chance a parler en francais. Aussi, quand j'ai entrée l'école secondaire j'avais besoin d'arrêter d'être en l'immersion française, donc j'oublie beaucoup... Et ma grammaire est terrible, haha...
* My favourite colours are gray and purple. too ********' old to care 'bout colours. SO I'll just say here that I ******** hate hipsters. ;D You all make me want to stab myself in the face. (but go ahead and tell yourselves I just don't get you because I've never heard of it)
* I freakin' love coffee... I worked at a coffee shop.... So... I'm actually a caffeine addict now. Like, DSM definitions, man.
* I am a huge nerd. I play Pokémon on my DS all the time.... Yeah... I'm cool.
* I have a v****a.
* I love writing, even though I kind of suck at it. I've never actually finished a story, because I usually end up hating it half way through. I used to do roleplays on Gaia, but now I just can't get into them and prefer to write my stories on my own.
* I don't really like chocolate ice cream.
* E.T. scares me more than anything else in the world.
* I have one person who means more to me than anything else in the world. He is my better half and I love him so, so, so much. If he's reading this, he should know who he is. ;P CEPT HE ******** DUMPED ME... But I took him back and removed his testicles. He won't be doin' that again. cool
* I am 100% bisexual.
Well, I think I'm finally done. Chances are I will be the only one to read this all the way through anyways, haha. And if you did read it through you deserve a ******** medal for not falling asleep, haha.