AboutHello there. Christian_Girl2 here. How is everyone doing? Good, I hope. Anyways, if you read my signature, I like to role-play. I am semi-literate to literate, which can post 1 - 3 paragraphs, sometimes more. But I do have a few rules to go over for rping.
1) No cybering. Please, I do not want any cybering in my rps, whatsoever. If it comes to that, then we'll time skip. But I want to have a nice, clean rp.
2) I prefer to have my characters as female characters. I do not mind to play with male or female characters, but I prefer only with male characters in a romance-plot rp.
3) Please keep the swearing to a minimum. I want to keep this around a g - pg as much as possible.
4))Also, always feel free to ask me questions. I love to answer questions, especially about my faith. AAnd in a rp, we can use a separate thread for our OOC chat.
5) I also prefer PMs over threads.
A little about my beliefs. And if you want to know more or want to discuss them, please feel free to pm me.
1) I believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is 100% true from the very first verse to the last verse. It is also scientifically accurate, as it holds a lot of scientific knowledge thousands of years before they were rediscovered in the 1700s or 1800s. It also contains no contradictions. It is the Holy Book of the history of the world.
2) God created everything in 6 literal 24-hour days, around 6,000 years ago. He created light and separated from the darkness on Day 1. Day 2, He made the atmosphere. Day 3, He created land and vegetation. Day 4, He created the Sun, moon, and stars. Day 5, He made the marine animals and birds. Day 6, He made the land animals and man. He rested on the 7th day.
3) After God created man, He gave them one instruction: they can eat out of any tree of the garden except for the tree of knowledge of good and evil. If they eat from the tree, they would die. But after a while, they rebelled against God and did eat of the fruit. And from then on, it brought suffering, sickness, and death. Now when we see the world, we see the beauty of the creation, but in the same time, see the suffering and death. This is the aftermath of the curse of the first man's rebellion.
4) There was a Global flood around 4300 years ago. The world was very wicked and only a few people were righteous in the sight of God. God told Noah to build an Ark and bring 2 of every kind (not species) of animals into the ark. God destroyed the world with the flood, except for Noah and his family and the animals. We see evidence of the worldwide flood in flood legends all over the earth and fossils being buried in rock layers layed down by water all over the earth.
5) There is only one race of humans, which is the human race. Around 4,200 years ago, people disperse from the tower of Babel. This is how we get all of the people's groups and languages from all around the world.
6) Man has to sacrifice animals to make atonement for his sins. Normally, it is a lamb to be sacrificed to have his sins covered for a year. But God provided something even better. He came down in the form of Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect life, and He died on the cross for our sins. Like what John the Baptist said, "Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world." He died on the cross for our sins, and was buried, and rose on the 3rd day and defeated death.
7) He us coming back soon. We do not know the day, nor the hour, but the day is approaching faster and faster. God will judge the wicked, but He will preserve the righteous. Are you ready for that day? If we repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, we shall be saved. It is God's promise to you.
Anyways, that is all for now. God bless! ^_^