Remind me to update my interests.
This is wat my friend said lol
most people aren't sure of what they really want in life. I received this
letter from a friend on the computer, did what it told me to, and within a
week, everything I had wished came true!! Here's an exact copy, this really works!!!!
1. To yourself, say the name of the only guy or girl you wanna be with 3 times!
2. Think of something you wanna accomplish within the next week and say it to your self 6 times!!
3. If you had 1 wish what would it be? Say it to yourself 9 times!!!
4. Think of something that you want to happen between you and that 1special person and say it to your self 12 times!!!
5. Now, here’s the hard part! Pick only 1 of these wishes and as you scroll down focus and concentrate on it and think on nothing else but that wish.
Now make one last & final wish about that one wish that you picked.
After reading this, you have 1 hour to send it out to 15 people, and what
you wished for will come true within in one week!
U only get one chance!!!!! Now scroll down and think of your crush!!!
Did you think of your crush? I hope so, that was your last chance. Now pay very close attention this important message!
Sorry but once read, must be sent. Yes, this is one of those kinda chain
letters that everyone hates. This one has been going since 1864 and if you
break this chain, you will pay!!!!!! Remember that after hearing these
Take Barbra Wallace... She was a pretty lucky girl, up till she got this same
chain letter. She had a crush on the same kid since kindergarden. When she
got this mail she didn't pay any attention to it. She just thought no big deal. And deleted it. The next day her dad got fired and her mom dies in a
car crash. If she would have se
does this really work?
Try this out this is really works! send this to...
5 people- 100 gold
10 people - 1k
15 people - 10k
27 people - 29k
then press ctrl + w!
when the window closed, login again your account and check your gold amount
Posts per Day: 0.00
Total Posts: 0
You currently have zero playlists!