Hey people, im Bella Swan (in my imagination and dreams) and im just looking for my Edward. As you can see, Im INCREDIBLY OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT (AND EDWARD). But if you're looking at my profile and you dont like Twilight heart
, please leave now. But for me about Twilight, obsession doesnt EVEN begin to cover it!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU ARE A TWILIGHT FAN PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE
1. I poured glitter on my BF so he'd be just like Edward!
2. Fictional characters dazzle me. Frequently.
3. I stabbed Edward Cullen with a spork. And lived to tell the tale.
4. I stay up at night waiting for Edward to show up.
5. Ballet studios give me the chills.
6. I've developed a weird habit out of biting people...
7. I'm willing to bet against Alice.
8. Shiny silver Volvos make me squel like a fan girl.
9. When I have kids, I'll name them after the Cullens.
10. I jumped in front of a moving van just to see if Edward would save me.
11. I'm intoxicated by the mere presence of a friggin' book.
12. I pray for rain so Edward can come out and play.
13. I'm buying a Cullen car. Just to see if it comes free with a vampire.
14. I threw away all my Harry Potter books so make way for my Twilight ones.
15. I went to the doctor the other day... And asked him how Edward was doing.
16. I went to the doctor the other day... And called him Carlisle.
17. Popsicles are now my favorite treat. Cold, hard, and sweet.
18. I saw a grizzly bear and screamed, "Emmett!!!"
19. If anyone asks, I'm from Forks.
20. Whenever I hear the name Edward, I go... "What?! Where?!"
21. Edward heard me thinking of him... And he blushed like a schoolgirl.
22. I have a new pickup line... "Are you a vampire? 'Cause you dazzle me!"
23. I am addicted to something called herionTWILIGHT!
24. I can hear Edward in my head, too
CULLENISM (yeah, Im that obsessed)
Holy Book: Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (Even more to come)
Originated: On the Twilight Lexicon
Holy Day: Monday
Ritual for Holy day: Must wear black and red, light a candle at 6 pm and say the prayer.
- January 18 - Meet Day - Bella and Edward met
- March 5 - Legend Day - Jake tells Bella about the "cold" ones
- March 11 - Werewolf Day - Bella realizes Jake is werewolf
- March 12 - Meadow Day - Edward takes Bella to the Meadow
- March 20 - Volturi Day - Alice and Bella go to the Volturi
- June 20 - Edward Day - Edward's Birthday
- September 13 - Bella Day - Bella's Birthday
- September 15 - Leaving Day - A day of mourn
- Forks, Washington
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Chicago, Illinois (Edward's birthplace)
- Rochester, New York (Rosalie's birthplace)
- London, England (Carlisle's birthplace)
- Columbus, Ohio (Esme's birthplace)
- Texas (Jasper's birthplace)
- Biloxi, Mississippi (Alice's birthplace)
- Tennessee (Emmett's birthplace)
- Denali, Alaska (Where the Denali Coven live)
- Volterra, Italy
- Edward and the rest of the Twilight cast is real.
- Stephenie Meyer is the (or one of the) best authors.
- Twilight and New Moon should be worshiped.
- If you are good in life, then you will be blessed with eternity with the Cullens; If you are bad, then you will go to James' Cave
Edward, sparklin strong.
Alice, Can see what's wrong.
Emmette, the playfull bear.
Rosalie, makes people stare.
Jasper, can feel your pain.
Esme, can get out that stain.
Carlisle, is the hottest doctor.
Bella, is the trouble concoctor.
With their powers, hand in hand. In line are three woman, and in line are four man.
They will not eat, so take their bread. It takes one bite for dead to spread.
Ephenie-stay, y-may ady-lay, e-way ay-pay omage-hay oo-tay our-yay authoring-ay, and-ay all-ay ighty-may aracter-chays. Ilight-tway all-shay orever-fay e-bay y-may avorite-fay eries-say, and-ay, our-ay oly-hay ook-bay.
Edward Leaves Day:
Darkness Falls, blanketing shapes.
Moonless night, blackhung like drapes.
Sorrowfull goodbye, now to leav.
Just be safe, don't leav, oh, please.
Darkness never fading until he comes back,
Then the sun shall rise high, and get you back on track.
I want a guy that sparkles in the sun,
I want a guy thats been single since 1901,
I want a guy that doesn't sleep at night,
I want a guy that can hold me tight,
I want a guy with golden eyes,
I want a guy who speaks no lies,
I want a guy who'll only be mine,
I want a guy that's as hard as a rock,
I want a guy that lives every hour of the clock,
I want a guy that dazzles and shocks.....