MI CRIB PPLZ

Visit My House

MI Songz

ITZ ME *****

Alex18beast's avatar

Birthday: 09/03

HOW 2 GET IN TOUCH WIT ME ON HERE

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

WAT I B WEARIN *****

No items equipped.

Interest Tags

Remind me to update my interests.

 

GANST FISH HILAIOUS NAMEZ

Your aquarium is undergoing maintenance!

About

Wat me ppl tell me

View All Comments

imgaybitch214 Report | 08/31/2010 12:40 pm
imgaybitch214
in You want 100000000 gold then copy/paste this on ten gaia profile and press f4 then log out and log back in and check your gold!!!!!! it really works!!!!!
xxDhat Gurl GGxx Report | 06/29/2010 9:04 pm
xxDhat Gurl GGxx
Awes u got hacked ill help u baby kk

xIx Axel xIx Report | 06/23/2010 12:45 am
xIx Axel xIx
looks lik i got hacked again lol im so stupid so uuhh frandz yall can help me get mi stuff bac?
sexy _blood_ number123 Report | 06/22/2010 10:48 pm
sexy _blood_ number123
yo go on this it relly work
http://www.tigersurvey.com/survey.php?survey=16379
faithd1-blessed Report | 06/21/2010 11:45 pm
faithd1-blessed
anyway i g2g school makein me wake upearly bless
faithd1-blessed Report | 06/21/2010 10:56 pm
faithd1-blessed
dam ill be pissed i dnt really giv a s**t bout mah house lol
faithd1-blessed Report | 06/21/2010 10:52 pm
faithd1-blessed
am blessed jus chillin aswel but board as a mother ********
faithd1-blessed Report | 06/21/2010 10:40 pm
faithd1-blessed
wats gd G
-J ZaY M- Report | 06/19/2010 7:36 pm
-J ZaY M-
ner mind u changed it
-J ZaY M- Report | 06/19/2010 7:31 pm
-J ZaY M-
the rock song

Mi Sig

 

Stalkers nd Frandz

Wat i join nd tlk boutz

Posts per Day: 0.00

Total Posts: 7

Latest Posts

 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
Darkwolf2011
Alex18beast
zay115
Xx_BeastlyNavy_xX
Darkwolf2011
staffreport123456
silverwolf2010
violent maniak
Xx_BeastlyNavy_xX
GANGSTA Alex18
dat boy money mike
Army_guy9
Alex18beast
soujia boy swagger
Chaotic Arrogance
Ric_star14
Ohh-ItzJayy
shortie12 CRAZY
Soaske_Arata
KF-Maynard
ii Smexxi Kandy ii
xxDhat Gurl GGxx

Mi sis on here we tighter then pb&j and milk nd cookies put 2gether

93% of u would cry if u saw miley Cyrus on top of the building about to jump copy this if ur the other 7% yelling "JUMP b***h!"

Mi friend in real

family

Other avi cant log on as him 4 som reason

BLOODZ ON DECK

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSULT THESE PPL ND ITLL BE UR BLOO SPLATTED AL OVER THE WALL > : D

2 THUMBS UP 4

Mi Gf fu ck around wit her nd get ur a** kicked if neither of us dont kno u

beasly fran mess wither u mess wit me the choice iz urs do nd die or dont nd live wats it gonna b?