Hello, to the world on Gaia!
The name is Faith! How do you all do out there! By the way, that is my smug mug in the photo in my faun costume.
I'm a college student studying a Writing Arts major, and no that does not mean I want to be an English teacher (as some have joked around). That means I will probably have a useless degree and will have the label of Starving Artist above my head at all times but that's another matter.
I am a gigantic nerd! Dungeons and Dragons, Dragon Age:Inquisition, costume making, all that good stuff is a part of what makes me Me! Hit me up anytime to talk about that stuff or really anything I have a strong interest in!
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Role playing
- Paganism/ pagan beliefs (I am a slight believer of Wicca)
- Costume making
- Art of my story characters
- Good Japanese food
- Mead and honey wine. I have a preferance for Black Fang and Dwarf Invasion from B. Meadery (shows my age!)
- Shooter video games (Call of Duty, I'm looking at you!)
- Modern interpretation of "fairies"
- clothes for sale in stores (I am very picky about what I wear)
- spiders (and yet I love the drow/dark elves)
- The gross stereotyping that comes with being from New Jersey
- Doing laundry
- The trend currently that is Undertale as well as Fallout 4
- Being self-conscious about my weight
- Having depression
Aeyera's Log of the Times
A log of the day-to-day happenings of a teenage writer and artist who suffers from Artist Block too often.