* On Separatist harassment of trans women: http://transgriot.blogspot.com/2011/10/ciswomen-yall-need-to-chill-with-your.html
* North Korean Rice: http://greenwick.livejournal.com/57888.html
It's not finished, but it certainly is interesting.
* Attn, Greenwick: A compilation of moments from the trainwreck that is the Sandra Lee Halloween special. I can only thing the consuming of all the cocktails they are making in there can explain the rest of the contents: http://gawker.com/5852613/the-best-four-minutes-of-sandra-lees-ridiculous-halloween-special
* I get that "take a sheet" is supposed to be a funny play on words, but the images it draws is extremely gross. I do not want to be asked to picture a cop "taking a sheet" in the middle of the street or a surgeon doing it in the operating room while I am eating. Yes, I know it's some kind of energy supplement, but I'm a fairly visual thinker and when they so those words it still makes pictures in my head I simply don't want.
* I wonder what it says about me as a person that you would have to pay me for my time if you wanted me to sit through Halloween or any other slasher flick, but I will happily watch a documentary on how they made the original Halloween with fascination.
* On the Phantom Toolbooth: http://www.npr.org/2011/10/25/141240217/my-accidental-masterpiece-the-phantom-tollbooth
* Early STD prevention posters; http://www.slate.com/slideshows/double_x/early-std-prevention-ads.html
* "10 Horror Film Houses You Can Actually Visit:" http://flavorwire.com/223950/10horror-film-houses-you-can-actually-visit
* Who hasn't felt like this? http://xkcd-rss.livejournal.com/242988.html
* Aaaaaw: http://shop.ianleino.com/product/doctor-whoville
* Also Aaaaw: http://riptapparel.com/
* Triple Aaaaw: http://lettersfromtitan.tumblr.com/post/12037904551/mememolly-tank-dog-by-darkbluedrew-via
Manage Your Items