Some of these meal plans came from friends and family, including friends here on Gaia! - Start intermittent fasting at 7pm -
Try them out sometime and let me know how they work out for you ♪
• Greek yogurt w/ any fruits
• Chia seed pudding
• Protein smoothies w/ almond milk or water
• Eggs w/ shredded cheese and diced tomatoes or spinach
• Fruit muffins made w/ almond flour (difficult to find)
• Veggie salads w/ Cucumbers + tomatoes + croutons and 1 boiled egg.
• 2oz of baked salmon w/ side of green veggies (No starchy veggies)
• 2-3oz of white chicken breast baked w/ veggies or side of fruit
• 16oz protein drink w/ almond milk or water
• Plain Greek yogurt w/ fruit + handful of almonds
• 3-5 medium Celery sticks w/ low fat dressing and 1 apple
• 1 string cheese + 1 boiled egg + 1 can of coke/sprite zero
• 1 tangerine orange + small side salad w/ low fat dressing
• 3oz Tuna or Baked Salmon w/ veggies (no starchy veggies)
• 3oz chicken breast, diced on a romaine salad mix w/ low fat dressing
- ONE SERVING DAILY -
• 1 piece of dove dark chocolate
• 1 Apple w/ all natural peanut butter
• 1-2 small scoops of Fat-free, sugar free ice cream or sherbet
• 3 pieces of small tootsie rolls
○ I will add more meal plans when I come across them! ○
Remember, for those who FAST... NO FOOD AFTER 7PM.
My own personal experience is not to eat after 7pm because of the fats and proteins you eat at night are slow to break down while you are asleep.
Therefore, it causes your body to STORE fat instead of BURN fat.
if intermittent fasting doesn't work for you, then by all means eat dinner whenever you like!
(^ notes from my nutritionist)
· Mon Jul 15, 2019 @ 02:53am · 0 Comments