So I have some new stuff coming to the Ravelry shop in the next few months. With Halloween and the rest of the holiday season fast approaching, I thought it would be fun to tell you guys all that I got plan for it. I am so excited because these are amazing new things I've been dying to do for quite some time and some of the stuff I was going to explore as well. I hope you guys will enjoy what I have in-store... (Ba dun tss!)
Let's list off what I have plan in the foreseeable future:
1. Mittens. My son grew out of his this year. I didn't expect him to grow out of the pattern so quickly. Unfortunately, he did. So out of need, I made new ones just for him and I hope it helps other people who knows a 4-5 year old too. I made it specifically for that particular age group. This one is a freebie and is pure knit.
2. I am also going to be posting a new bag pattern just in time for Halloween. It is a kid-friendly spooky that I did. I have to remake a better version of it though. I don't think the other ghost bag (which is what I will be posting soon) is good enough for Ravelry. This piece is crocheted.
3. For Christmas, I have plans for T-Rex lovers out there. Obviously, I am making a t-rex plushie that's knitted. I have to make some adjustments to the pattern. I made a derpasaurus instead of a t-rex. Well, my kid, CraftyKid, loves his birthday derpasaurus. I will post pictures to my DeviantArt when it is published. craftysassy.deviantart.com is where my gallery is.
4. I also am thinking about making a free pattern with socks. I have plans on making it the most simple sock pattern ever. Well, okay, it is a simple pattern but it isn't the most simple one. It will stretch. I don't know when it will be published or anything. It will have women's and kid's sizes, for sure. I promise it won't be horrible. I also need to figure out how describe the German Short Row. Of course, I expect everyone to do their own heel. Life's no fun if you cannot get creative once in a while.
5. I do have plans on a Valentine's Day plushie. It's going to be my version of Eros/Cupid. I am thinking of adding felting to this and putting up a felt cut out for everyone to follow. How do you feel about using felting? Do you guys think it's cheating? I don't think so.
Well, that's all I can think about sharing. You know what I say: Happy Crafting at 2:10am EST
A general journal that will primarily cover the art of knitting and crocheting as well as other crafts. I will discuss some of my personal life and thoughts as well on here too.