• When you select this class, you must also pick exactly one of its disciplines.
cannot be replaced or taken away.
• Maximum energy pool increases are cumulative. (They do not replace each other as you rank up; they are all added together.)
• Kugutsu can be learned only by those of the Puppeteer Class.
• As they are a special type of Ninjutsu, Kugutsu receive learning reductions as though they were Ninjutsu, in addition to this class's Kugutsu-specific reductions.
• Kugutsu receive their own limitation numbers, displayed in each rank.
• You start with one wooden training puppet
without devices. Specializing does not grant two wooden training puppets. You do not start with complex puppets with devices. They can be purchased at [ Takumi ]
or [ Sunagakure’s Shopping Superdome. ]
• You gain the Puppetry Locked Formless Style. This does not count toward the maximum number of Locked Formless Styles you may have.