- quirky online store that debuted in Asian fashion but has recently begun listing more eccentric apparel
- they do quite a few interesting art collabs ranging from apparel design to mascot design
- have a confusingly large amount of store mascots (still cute tho)
- Original designs and apparel not likely to be found in many other online stores
such as bread slippers (x), the use of memes in their clothes (x)(x), and a variety of themes that even include horror (x)
- Comfortable soft clothing
- Cute website with a simple layout
- Worldwide shipping
- Great sales
- Tracked shipping
- Shipping fees and long time to ship
- High prices
- Sizes run large
- Fast fashion type of store...if you want something you must buy it while it's there because many items don't get more than a certain unknown amount of restocks
- I purchased a peach t-shirt for $25 (no longer available) and a transparent white tulle dress for about $45 (no longer available). Items took several weeks to arrive. According to their website, after ordering, items can take from 6-27 days to arrive (to the USA).
- The peach tee is super soft and comfy and is made of 100% cotton. The fabric gets sweat stained really easily with very small amounts and stains a really ugly shade of yellow that's easily removed in the wash...this is a common issue with clothes from China I've noticed but idk why. The design is very cute and always gets comments asking where to get it. The shirt is really long and baggy for a size small and is almost long enough to be a dress but not quite that long so it's a really awkward length imo.
- The tulle dress is super light and feels like there's nothing on. It's really versatile and fun! Can be matched with many things but has some threads sticking out and is baggy at the arms, pits, and waist but quite tight around the neck.
All in all I'd say this is a 6/10...I don't think I'd pay that much for such items ever again but the sale prices are good and the clothes were comfy and cute heart
3nodding instagram 3nodding