1. Whats your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Greatest birthday gift you ever got?
My cat George.
4. Do people who you think are prettier than you make you feel self conscious?
5. Are you a shy person?
I can be.
6. Worst memory you have?
My mom having cancer.
7. First memory you can remember?
Moving into a new house.
8. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes?
Yes, flip flops.
9. Oldest object you own? When did you get it?
Probably my doll I've had since I was 6.
10. Meanest person you know? Why do you feel this way?
A few of the kids I went to school with because they were just ignorant.
11. Best teacher you ever had?
12. Greatest lesson you learned... on your own?
Don't try to be like anyone else.
13. Worst heartbreak? Who causes it, and what was it over?
Probably from this guy that was my best friend, and we tried to date, and it really just ruined our friendship.
14. Ever been dumped? By who?
Yes, by one of my boyfriends in high school.
15. Have you ever dumped someone? Why?
Yes because it felt awkward between us.
16. Best thing to do on a rainy day?
17. Who do you look like most, mom or dad?
18. What celebrity do you think you look like?
19. Are you a virgin?
20. Weirdest spot you ever had sex?
I don't know.
21. Do you like the rain?
22. Weirdest experience you ever had?
I don't even know lol.
23. Your best friend in 1st grade?
I don't remember.
24. Your best friend now?
25. Do you trust people?
26. Where do you buy most of your food?
The grocery store.
27. Do you like Starbucks or McDonald's coffee more?
Starbucks I guess.
28. Do you love packages?
29. Last thing you ordered online?
Some Acne stuff.
30. Last thing you bought?
31. Last house you have been to, who's was it, and why were you there?
My sister's for a cookout.
32. Last thing that upset you?
I don't remember.
33. One thing that people do that you cannot stand?
Say sorry a lot.
34. Do you speed?
35. Do you roll through stop signs?
36. Have you ever been a drunk driver?
37. Do you have kids?
38. One kid you cannot stand?
None of them.
39. Rudest person you know:
A few of the kids I went to school with.
40. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
41. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
I don't think so.
42. Did or do you play any school sports?
43. Can you swim?
44. Tell me the scariest thing that has ever happened to you:
When I found out my mom had cancer.
45. Has anyone ever saved your life?
46. If you were in the water and saw a shark, what would you do?
Freak the hell out.
47. Do bugs scare you?
48. Your pet peeve:
People who chew loudly.
49. What do you think the worst trait another person can have is?
Being an a*****e.
50. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
51. Do you wear makeup?
52. Do you know anyone who is a severe drug addict?
53. Have you ever smoked pot?
54. Done coke?
55. Do you take sleeping pills?
56. Are you depressed right now?
57. Have you ever written a suicide letter?
58. Last thing you cried about?
When I was doing my eyeliner lol.
59. Who would you trade your life for?
60. Would you sacrifice your life for someone elses baby?
I don't know.
61. Would you sacrifice your life for someone else? If so who:
Yes, my parents, my brother, my sisters, my niece and nephews.
62. Tell me about your latest dream:
I don't remember it.
63. What time do you normally wake up in the morning?
Umm, like 7:30.
64. What are you looking forward to?
A concert I'm going to.
65. Anything you are dreading right now?
Work tomorrow lol.
66. Did you go to your prom?
67. Have you ever been in a limo?
68. Have you ever been the maid of honour in a wedding party?
69. The most embarrassing thing you have ever done:
I don't even know.
70. Has anyone ever seen you naked?
71. Has anyone ever told you that you were ugly?
Plenty of times.
72. Do you think you're pretty?
73. Do you like guys who are shorter than you?
My husband is taller.
74. What was the name of your first pet?
75. Do you have a calendar? If so, what is the theme of it?
Yes and puppies!
76. What type of cell phone do you have?
A LG G5
77. About how many text messages do you send per day?
78. Have you ever made friends with someone online that you never met before?
79. Did you ever meet with someone you met online?
80. Your biggest fear:
81. Your worst enemy:
They know who they are.
82. Does anyone hate you, if so why?
I don't know.
83. Nicest thing you have ever done for a complete stranger:
I don't know.
84. Meanest thing you have ever done to a complete stranger:
Nothing that I know of.
85. Have you ever been sent to the principals office? If so why? And how did you feel?
Yes, because I got in a fight with one of my friends (not physical). I didn't really feel one way or another.
86. Lost someone close to you?
87. Are your grandparents still alive?
88. Have you ever witnessed someone dying?
89. Have you ever save a life?
90. Where do you work?
I'm a secretary.
91. Do you like it?
92. First job you ever had?
A grocery store.
93. First boss you ever had. Do you like them?
No lol she was awful.
94. Do you know how to fly a kite?
95. Biggest accomplishment in your life is...
Getting married and being in a job I like.
96. Have you ever thrown a theme party? If so, what was the theme?
I had a Twilight party when the movie Twilight came out lol.
97. How many friends do you have...really?
2 best friends.
98. Friend with the best teeth:
They all have nice teeth.
99. Ugliest friend:
100. Prettiest friend:
All of them smile
101. Have you ever shagged a friend?
102. Ever dated someone you were best friends with first?
103. Favorite radio station?
Don't really have one.
104. Ever won a contest?
105. What is your life like day to day?
Pretty normal I guess.
106. Person you want to see right now:
My granny and my aunt.
107. Person you hope you never run into again:
My exes or my ex best friends.
108. Have you ever cheated on someone?
109. Ever been cheated on?
Not that I know of.
110. Have you ever had a friend turn their back on you?
111. Has a friend ever made you cry?
112. Name one friend you have, that you don't truly trust:
I don't have one.
113. Have you ever made a popcorn garland for a tree?
114. Do you know how to make dough?
115. Best dish you know how to cook:
116. Do you have a pool?
No, I wish!
117. Do you own your house, or do you still live with your parents?
My husband and I live with and take care of my parents.
118. What do you think of people on welfare?
I think that if they truly need it, then they should have it.
119. What do you think of today's economy?
I think it is better than it has been before but there is still a lot of room for improvement.
120. What thing do you think people can do to improve the economy?
Invest money more wisely.
121. Do you like the president?
I respect our president.
122. What did you think of that swine flu pandemic?
I think it was scary but I'm glad they have it under control.
123. Do you think the end is near?
124. Are you religious?
I wouldn't say so, but I do have my beliefs.
125. Have you ever lost someone to tragedy?
No, just natural causes.
126. Have you ever skinny dipped before?
127. Have you ever pool hopped?
128. Have you ever streaked?
129. What movie could you watch over and over again, and never get sick of it?
130. Tell me a movie that you watched, and you didn't understand what it was about?
Napoleon Dynamite, but I still liked it.
131. As a kid did you collect garbage pail kid cards?
I had a few.
132. How about cabbage patch?
I love Cabbage Patch Kids!
133. Do you remember Denver the last Dinosaur?
134. How about the show Dinosaurs?
I remember it but I didn't watch it.
· Mon Jul 24, 2017 @ 04:09am · 0 Comments