Found this following tip in a thread made by Ebonrune. I tweaked it around a bit for easy understanding, but the tips are more or less the same and I am here to share it with my followers. Pass it on if you know of any other users who are having trouble with their Google Chrome-Flash issues.
If you use Google Chrome, have Adobe Flash enabled but it is still showing the play button over your avatar, do the following:
1. In the Google Chrome address bar, type in or copy-paste the following address: chrome://flags/#prefer-html-over-flash
2. Once you arrive to the flags page, search for the Prefer HTML over Flash section.
3. In the Prefer HTML over Flash section, in the drop-down menu, choose the Disable option.
4. Once set to Disable, you may be prompted to restart your Chrome session. Do this in order for this change to take effect.
If all done correctly, you will no longer see the play button over you or anyone else's avatars and Astra items will once again work just fine.
Happy browsing, everyone! Peace!
· Wed Apr 05, 2017 @ 07:13pm · 0 Comments