**The captcha was cats and dogs. How fitting.
Dogs in the neighbourhood:
- Dashy the Dachshund, (black/brown). Very excited to join the neighbourhood. Chases after things. Tiny and smol, hides behind Grey when frightened. Much yap for tiny body. Loves sausages.
- Grey the Greyhound (grey lmao), smart doggo (what is the BEST way to get to the ball). Very tall and long legs. Excited over dumb things like squirrels.
- Minnie the miniature poodle (white). Quite classy and is friends with Grey. Much indoor dog, surprisingly. Doesn't mind walks in the neighbourhood.
- Milkshake the Maltese (brown). Much small, much fluff. Energetic and likes exploration. Big yap for tiny body.
- Butterfly the Papillon. (brown/white) Very indoor dog. Quiet and fluff. They have to visit her inside and Grey can't fit through the small dog door, rip. .
- Aussie the Australian shepherd (grey, brown and white). very big, very fluff, very quiet. Friends with Shii. Likes chasing cars and the smell of the hamper
- Shii the Shitzu. (b/w) Small. contemplates life, very philosophical. (What happens if you end up catching your tail? Is that the end?)
- JR the Jack Russel Terrier. (brown & white) Really loud and outgoing. Chases after balls wink and cars like no tomorrow. Grey's BFF.
- Peanut butter the Pitbull (black), tough and strong and fierce. Dashy is scared. But she's super friendly and is only aggro if you go near her owner so back off ok
- Gigi the Corgi (brown). Small legs, very fluff, very happy. Scared of The White Cat.
- Hund the Bloodhound (brown). Loves Gigi, chasing small rabbits, the smell of dirty shoes, and drinking water from the toilet.